Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok here it is.. the sale of the century! i got alot of shi... err i mean great parts i need to get rid of to make room for more mod,,,err i mean new inventory.... all parts are off of a 05A model unless otherwise stated..

1. 2 count em 2 149 tooth belts (stock 05A belt/wide) one is new and the other is like new.. i looked the "used" one over and cannot find any flaws what so ever.. $80a piece shipped.. both sold

2. chrome upper and lower (slotted lower) belt guards... the upper has some light scratches that i tried to show as best i could.. bottom is in good condition/less scratches. they aren't new but not that bad.. $50for the pair shipped.. SOLD

3. stock seat... taken off at less than 100 miles.. better than new mainly because my ass has been on it.. $30 shippedSOLD

4. 2 sets of anodized side covers! take a pair or 2! both sets are in great condition. no visible marks.. $30 a set shipped.. 1 set left!!!

5. stock 28 tooth front pulley.. just took it off tonight.. 9000mi on it. looks good.. it will make women want you and men wanna be like you.. $30 shipped.. sold

Attachments

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
also...

6. chrome swing arm.. (05-06 fitment) this swingarm has some light scratches on the sides.. i bought it and installed it and to be totally honest, you don't notice the scratches unless you look close.. i am just too anal to run it.. this is for the swing arm only! the foot peg mounts are NOT included... $130+shipping

7. stock polished (kinda) swing arm.. light scratches.. came on my bike.. it is what it is.. foot pegs and mounts NOT included... $50+shipping SOLD

8. limited edition (not really) bad ass pondo machined and drilled pulley!! should fit all wide belt bikes, or send it to scott (ohiovrod) and have it machined to fit the narrow belt.. $120+shipping SOLD

9. chrome torque pm pulley.. never installed.. please pay attention here.. to run this pulley you will have to do one of two things.. have the bearing surface machined to match the width of the stock bearing (new one included) OR have a longer spacer made to fit in the cush drive. i damaged the original (pm/narrow) bearing when i removed it but will include it (for measurement) if you want to go the spacer route. you will need to purchase a bearing to replace the damaged one.. make sense? $130shipped

10. stock wheels..
i bought these a while back from another member.. not gonna use em and they are taking up space.. came off of a 03A.. there is a slight bend in the front wheel.. little pressure from a press will fix it easily.. dunlop tires, no idea on miles.. plenty of wear left..
$150+shipping

Attachments

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
11. right side aux switch housing.. bought it, never used it.. bottom plate missing.. $20shipped SOLD

12. stock air filter (new) $10shipped

13. backrests.. (larger of the 2) the baseplate, sissybar, and pad as one unit... (light scratches, it is used, not in new condition!)
$70shipped
will separate...
base plate $30 shipped
pad $20shipped
sissy bar $20 shipped

the smaller cast backrest.... like new conditon.. $40shipped

14. the one you have been waiting on!!!! last but not least!! in new condition, and ready to make your bike the chick magnet you deserve!! stock front fork reflectors!!! new adhesive on the back!! don't let em slip away! FREE!!! SOLD (for free)

Attachments

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no shipping outside the us please...

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
pm's answered.. few things pending..

·
Just a big ole Doof
919 Posts
9. chrome torque pm pulley

Is this the narrow or stock belt pulley?

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
stock..

·
Life's Circle
6,040 Posts
if the chrome uppers and lower belt guards are still avail I am in line.

·
Long list-Short road
139 Posts
I'd like to get the 28 T sprocket. If it's still up for grabs.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts