Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ferocity Velocity
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me just say, I've done a little painting myself and have seen many custom paint jobs over the years at auto / cycle events - and JE Illusions is second to NONE! The first parts I pulled from the box were Jet Black - and black is just NOT easy to paint - and I have never seen black paint so perfect. It was like looking into an ebony mirror! And the deep Kandy Red fade to black is flawless also. Hell, I'm afraid to even put these parts on the bike - they look too good!! Words can only attempt to describe what you'll feel once you let a JE Illusion's paint job into the sunlight!

Just curious about something - my stock Nightrod front fender was longer than the one I received from Josh - the bolts lined up perfectly but the one from JE was definitely shorter - looks good and all - just curious as to if some VRSC front fenders are shorter/longer than others. If anyone knows, I'd appreciate it. Oh, and here are a few pics of the new skins . . .

Attachments

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
The shorter front fender is the sport fender and usually comes with the factory custom paint sets.

·
Ferocity Velocity
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Spaz said:
The shorter front fender is the sport fender and usually comes with the factory custom paint sets.
Thanks Spaz!

·
Registered Addict
2,182 Posts
That paint is sweet!!! And yes, there are two front fenders. I wanna get the shorter one for my bike sometime.

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
I have a JE set on my bike and yes his work is second to none. Now get those tins on the bike and take some pics. :)

·
Peaked At Birth
5,198 Posts
The short sport fender comes stock on the SE's. Paint job looks awesome Logan.

·
(.)(.)Modster(.)(.)
7,066 Posts
Nice paint! Josh does some amazing work.

·
Greg
604 Posts
From one extremely satisfied Josh Ellison client to another -- SWEET paint job!!!

·
That U in my mirror?
1,511 Posts
Very sharp. Josh does nice work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts