Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Tin Man
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jamie - Good luck this weekend at Gainesville at the Prostar event - do us proud - It will be great to see top talent and a hot VROD setup going up against the the Yahmaha's in the Hot Rod Cruiser class. It would be great to see you take the championship this year - the VRod needs to rule that class. I am also hoping that there will some additional VRods competing also - KAZ - you could always give up the nitrous and do a Hot Rod Cruiser setup - the more the marrier. JAmie Keep us posted on your results - although I am sure that I will be checking the p(www.amaprostar.com) site throughout the weekend to see how it going - but it will be good to hear the inside scoop. We are behind you - and thanks for the thoughts earlier today. Stay safe.
Best regards,
Kevin

·
Registered
696 Posts
I'll Second that! Good Luck

·
Jamie
60 Posts
Thanks Kevin, 2Tone, Shawn and Kim!

You're right there with us as well every weekend and your support definitely helps us.

Thanks again,

·
The Tin Man
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When is your next race JAmie? - I watched the AMA site all day waiting for them to post - We were definately cheering for you. What is the weight requirement - bike and rider - I understand that you have to install ballast - about 75 lbs as I recall- Congradulations again - great win in the opener and I wish you luck and good fortune for the season.
Best regards,
Kevin

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Jamie,
Please get us a copy of your Race schedual so Your VRF Fan Club/Family can follow,and support you this whole Season!We are Proud to say your a Member ! :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts