Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
03 A
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Medium Soft Leather Jacket in excellent condition $150
Medium Mesh Jacket in excellent condition $70
Touring Windshield in good conditon comes with a bonus bracket that attaches to the wall to hang the shield when not in use $175
42S Clairborne Sportcoat used once $15

prices plus shipping
will take checks or MO
I have no paypal

Attachments

·
03 A
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RWK, The windshiled comes with the 4 brackets that will stay on your bike as you see with the headlight picture. I will also include a separate bracket that you will install on your wall where you can hang the shield when not in use. The item will probably weigh a max of 15lbs shipped coming from area code 94561. Rough estimate of $20-30 UPS 5 day ground.

·
03 A
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TTT
one last try with price adjustment..
C'mom guys, I need to buy small size jacket for the winter.

·
boo
5,211 Posts
on the jackets - do either have liners and do either have armor in them (back/elbows/shoulders)?

·
03 A
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
scarecrow both jackets have the regular soft perforated liners inside. They are not detachables. The leather comes with the soft elbow/shoulder pads While the mesh jacket doesnt come with the pads but it has the slot just in case you want to put in some.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Do you still have the Touring Windshield?l

·
Registered
174 Posts
Sold then

I'll take it! What is your name and address? I'll send you a money order for $200 to cover shipping also. I'm in Germany but have a APO AE PO box which is just like sending something to NY. I had a whole stock exhaust shipped here for $30.

Robert Schiller
PSC 2
Box 12028
APO AE 09012

·
03 A
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Robert. I will send you a pm.
I have not send anything like this "APO AE"address. Are you talking about this going thru USPS or UPS? I will box up the item and go to the Postal Office tomorrow to inquire.
Also I see a DX picture on your avatar and my windshield is the first genaration quick release for 02-03 VRSCA. I am unsure if it will fit in your bike.

·
03 A
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Robert, It will cost $25 to ship and they just want me to fill up one form. Kindly let me know if we are go on this.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts