Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
If You Ain't Cav...
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, :soapbox: on....
So there I was at Bike Week and I went into the J&P store on Main Street. I paid for the Progressive 440 12" shocks ($450 bought and paid for) Here it is a month later and I STILL don't have the product, nor has J&P gotten the product in or contacted me to tell me that they are working the issue! If it wasn't for the 10% discount and free shipping, I would have taken action to retrieve my $$! Damn it, damn it, damn it!
:soapbox: off.
Mike

·
Fireman/investigator
1,965 Posts
Not a good thing. IF you ever get them, let us know how they are. Best of luck, and keep us posted.
Greg

·
Registered
218 Posts
Mike, Not that this will make you feel any better, but that's pretty unusual for JP Cycles. I've dealt w/ them since about '97 and they're very responsive. Apparently not in this case! Got one of the best return policies I've ever seen, that's for sure. Maybe a toll free call to one of the managers will get something moving for you- maybe wrangle a gift cert out of it!

·
Gotis
162 Posts
I waited for my set 4 months so it´s not j&p´s fault, they are on backorder everywhere.

·
Registered
765 Posts
You may want to see if you can still cancel your order. I think VrodRick sell's them cheaper.

·
----->
7,589 Posts
Call J&P 1.800.397.4844 and ask for a refund or tell them to throw in some quarts of oil for your troubles.

·
If You Ain't Cav...
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
UPDATE
I did cancel my order w/ J&P and got them from Chopper Steve ans V-Mod.com. Painless and received them in a week. FYI it was LATE MAY when I finally pulled the plug on J&P. March 5 until May 20something... not my kind of service! This is just one issue, so I won't totally cut them off. Plus one Cavalryman's got to support another! It's in the code!
Mike, Not that this will make you feel any better, but that's pretty unusual for JP Cycles. I've dealt w/ them since about '97 and they're very responsive.

·
Banned
3,131 Posts
VRODScout said:
Ok, :soapbox: on....
So there I was at Bike Week and I went into the J&P store on Main Street. I paid for the Progressive 440 12" shocks ($450 bought and paid for) Here it is a month later and I STILL don't have the product, nor has J&P gotten the product in or contacted me to tell me that they are working the issue! If it wasn't for the 10% discount and free shipping, I would have taken action to retrieve my $$! Damn it, damn it, damn it!
:soapbox: off.
Mike
Bummer for you I sell them for $410 shipped

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
Rick,

He's a big boy, he knows you sell them. If he wanted to buy them from you he would have called you. This forum isn't here for the benefit of your new business, keep your commercial posts to the commercial classified section

1 - 9 of 9 Posts