Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received a J.D. Powers survey “regarding your new 2007 Harley-Davidson Night Rod Special” and I was wondering if anyone else has received on? I am going to fill it out and send it back in….jr

·
Registered
519 Posts
PHXDX said:
I got it and a fresh $1 bill. Threw the survey in the trash and bought pack of gum with the dollar.
:them: :them:

·
BISHOP11c
244 Posts
Yeah I got mine just over a week ago and they already sent me a reminder. I think I'll fill it out at work to kill time. Maybe they'll send me a crisp $100 for filling it out.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I made mention of the faulty fuel gauge and the "clunk" in the stearing head....I feel as filling out this survey could help to improve the Harley line of bikes and most importantly the V-Rod line....

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
PHXDX said:
I got it and a fresh $1 bill. Threw the survey in the trash and bought pack of gum with the dollar.
LOL - That was a good one! I about bust a gut over here....

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
They do read them. The top engineer for the platform does, and reads this forum. They might not listen to everything we say, or act on it, but they do hear us. They also are trying very hard to make parts for the new ones that retrofit the old ones - the clutch, for example. We tried to convince them it is a recall item, but they would not buy it. 75,000 V's out there.
Fill the thing out, and tell them what you think. To get better, we all have to share the lessons learned. JMHO, Joe

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Yeah guys don't through it away....your voice will count!!

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
jcr333 said:
I just received a J.D. Powers survey “regarding your new 2007 Harley-Davidson Night Rod Special” and I was wondering if anyone else has received on? I am going to fill it out and send it back in….jr

I have received these surveys from 2 different firms, shredded them both. I don't like to advertise there's a bike at my address. Even if they already know I purchased it doesn't mean I still have it or I still live there. The firm may be legit but they may have employees who are not! High end cars get ripped like this consistently.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I had the same problem with the clunk in the steering head. It should be adjusted during your 1000 mile check up. It is one of the items the shop should fix, check owners manual. I had to return mine after the 1000 mile check up and say you forgot to do this.

Now the gas gauage is a whole other matter, still waiting for the replacement part (4 weeks now).

jcr333 said:
I made mention of the faulty fuel gauge and the "clunk" in the stearing head....I feel as filling out this survey could help to improve the Harley line of bikes and most importantly the V-Rod line....

·
Registered
62 Posts
Got mine a week ago or so, crispey dollar included,crap, I'm filling it out..what the hell, these guy's just fishing for some feedback....
kskip

·
Registered
28 Posts
jcr333 said:

I am new as of 9/25/2007
I have a 07 vrscx with same problems. does your fuel guage peg itself to full from time to time. had steering adj. twice now with no luck. I wonder if AMSOIL will help?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Fill it out. If you have a problem and do not return the survey you are only contributing to the problem. If you contribute to the problem you have no room to complain any longer. Be part of a solution. Not part of a problem. I work at a dealership and trust me if JD Powers gets negative feedback on a dealership problem we hear about it.

·
Premium Member
444 Posts
RaderDX said:
Fill it out. If you have a problem and do not return the survey you are only contributing to the problem. If you contribute to the problem you have no room to complain any longer. Be part of a solution. Not part of a problem. I work at a dealership and trust me if JD Powers gets negative feedback on a dealership problem we hear about it.

:them:

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
RaderDX said:
if you have a problem - call Harley.......................

·
knit whit
1,413 Posts
I never recieved one so if you did fill it out for me and complain about that stupid fuel gauge issue for me.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts