Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
www.badpenny.org
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made the final payment yesterday - good job seeing as i've changed it out of all recognition :)

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Where you posting this whilst i was talking to you?

Or, did I ring you an hour earlier?

·
RFFR
2,717 Posts
It is nice knowing the bike is totally customized and PAID IN FULL! I paid mine off last month. Then I bought this, so back to payments. Tough when winter hits and you have to still pay for it.

Attachments

·
www.badpenny.org
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is nice knowing the bike is totally customized and PAID IN FULL! I paid mine off last month. Then I bought this, so back to payments. Tough when winter hits and you have to still pay for it.
Now I can see that would be worth getting into debt for :)
If only our gas prices weren't double the price of yours :banghead:

·
RFFR
2,717 Posts
Vettes actually get great gas mileage if you keep your foot out of it............if........
I agree My 96 CE LT4 gets 19-25 mpg the 6 speed helps I get better gas mileage than my Acura RDX.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
You rang me earlier :)
I've ordered you a comfy cardigan for your impending purchase by the way :moped:
That's [email protected]@dy rich coming form "BMW Man"
When you are feeling daring, I will take you green laning, and I don't mean with your 4 wheel drive house.
:stilpoke:

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
I agree My 96 CE LT4 gets 19-25 mpg the 6 speed helps I get better gas mileage than my Acura RDX.
25mph hwy for a car does not equal great gas mileage. GREAT for a sports car performance beast, but not for a car.

OP: congrats on officially making it yours

1 - 10 of 10 Posts