Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well they finally got around to offering these for V-Rod's:

Auxiliary Brake Light/Turn Signal Conversion Kit - Bullet Lens Style

Make other riders see red. The module plugs into your existing wiring harness and adds an auxiliary brake light function to your rear turn signals. All kits require installation of DOT approved red lenses (included).

68284-04

Fits '02-later VRSC models.

MSRP US $43.95

Of course purchase them through one of the Dealers that offer 20% would bring the price down to $36.63, not bad for a cheap alterative to increasing visibility.

Dave

·
O-FNG
321 Posts
Ah man...if I only knew a week earlier. I bought the Kuryakyn light module and had to do a lot of splicing - but the added running lights really help being visable.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well at least you got something to increase your visibility, that one taillight we have just isn't enough.

I, myself, have purchased the lights from Dr. HS on http://www.heavycycles.com/, but if you can't afford those, this provides you an option. I know it's second best, but I feel it's a safety issue and you have to be seen. I don’t want to see anyone get hurt.

Hope this helps,

Dave

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well I got my HD brake light/turn signal kit today from my dealer and love it. Great when riding at night. It has to be a must do for any bike at all. Next I got to get the LED tail light from the DrHeathenScum

Later

Matthew

:jeannie:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts