Not open for further replies.
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Steppenwolf said:
Welcome to V-Bay!
Now thats funny, I don't care who you are. :)

·
Do It Movin...
1,180 Posts
I've used the iTrader system on a few other sites and it works well!!
Good Deal Max...

·
San Diego |07 DX|
1,149 Posts
i recieved a 'error message' today that seems like a bug. i started typing an "additional message" and than decided not to and deleted what i typed. i then received a message that said "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters."
just thought i'd let you know.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
BRITT76 said:
i recieved a 'error message' today that seems like a bug. i started typing an "additional message" and than decided not to and deleted what i typed. i then received a message that said "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters."
just thought i'd let you know.
The additional message must be at least 5 characters. It is setup that way.

·
(.)(.)Modster(.)(.)
7,066 Posts
Max I wish there were some technology to get past the double negative issue that sites like ebay also have. What happens is you put a negative for a bad transaction, but then the seller also puts a negative for you, even though you did nothing wrong.

So what happens, like on ebay, is lots are afraid to put honest negative feedback in the fear that their own ratings will also be dinged.

I know it's not an easy solution, but food for thought.

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
spinedoc I've done that many times on ebay (left possitive even when they didn't deserve it) I've only left negative feedback once and luckly they didn't give me a negative also.

The other thing I've never understood is why some sellers don't leave feedback right after they get the money. I've always left possitive feedback directly after I recieve money because that's what the buyer was supposed to do, so why wait to leave feedback? It's like nobody wants to leave feedback first in case the other leaves a negative they can do the same back at them.

·
(.)(.)Modster(.)(.)
7,066 Posts
I agree, sellers should be required to leave feedback immediately upon successfully receiving payment.

I've had a couple of bad transactions with forum members recently, but just as on ebay, I haven't put negative feedback because I don't want any myself.

lakedrunk said:
spinedoc I've done that many times on ebay (left possitive even when they didn't deserve it) I've only left negative feedback once and luckly they didn't give me a negative also.

The other thing I've never understood is why some sellers don't leave feedback right after they get the money. I've always left possitive feedback directly after I recieve money because that's what the buyer was supposed to do, so why wait to leave feedback? It's like nobody wants to leave feedback first in case the other leaves a negative they can do the same back at them.

·
Bewbee fan
42 Posts
How long must you be a member to leave feedback? I have made a couple purchases but it will not allow me to leave feedback.

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
Pritch said:
How long must you be a member to leave feedback? I have made a couple purchases but it will not allow me to leave feedback.
I'm wasn't aware that there is a time, but if there is I would guess it's the same as the time it takes to be able to post a classified, which is 30 days.

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Yeah, it won't let me feedback either which is silly because I've already made a couple deals with people but can't give them the proper feedback for them for a month.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.