Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed a new iTrader feedback system this morning thanks to input from Mike p. The system allows you to rate those that you have had deals with so others will know better who to deal with and who they may want to use caution with.

The system is pretty simple. You both must have a post in the classified Trade, Sale or wanted thread that you plan to leave feedback for. Simply copy the highlighted thread while in it from your address bar, then click on the number beside the iTrader link in the users data under his avatar and it will take you to a page with the members feedback. From there you will find a link to submit new feedback about the member and it will lead you through the process. If you have any problems feel free to contact myself or Mike P ( :) ) for assistance.

This is how it works. When you have completed a transaction. You can go the the thread in which you both posted and the transaction took place. I'm going to use Mike P and a deal he did for the forum as an example.

With the thread open make sure and left click, highlight and select copy by using your right mouse the address of the thread.

With the thread open you will see the highlighted feedback number under the persons name you wish to leave feedback for, keep in mind you already have the address copied.

That will take you to that members feedback screen.

Select the submit feedback link

That will bring you to a feedback form with simple instructions

Here is an example of how it should look filled out.

Note the address you copied filled in, this is the most important part of filling out the page and must be exact.

Then select submit.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Max said:
I installed a new iTrader feedback system this morning thanks to input from Mike p. The system allows you to rate those that you have had deals with so others will know better who to deal with and who they may want to use caution with.

The system is pretty simple. You both must have a post in the classified Trade, Sale or wanted thread that you plan to leave feedback for. Simply copy the highlighted thread while in it from your address bar, then click on the number beside the iTrader link in the users data under his avatar and it will take you to a page with the members feedback. From there you will find a link to submit new feedback about the member and it will lead you through the process. If you have any problems feel free to contact myself or Mike P ( :) ) for assistance.

I'll try to post some screen shots to help when I get a chance.
What the fudge?:lamer: Please post some pic's for us challanged folks:hidesbeh: ........

·
Non-erator
9,795 Posts
Just to stress this point.....

You only leave feedback about a user when you have concluded a transaction with them that has appeared in the Classified section.

Cheers,
MikeP

·
Non-erator
9,795 Posts
Max said:
If you have any problems feel free to contact myself or Mike P ( :) ) for assistance.
:rofl:

Ya.. Ok.. I volunteer I guess to answer questions. :)

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
mikep said:

You only leave feedback about a user when you have concluded a transaction with them that has appeared in the Classified section.

Cheers,
MikeP
WHAT ABOUT us OLD TIMER'S?:lamer: I haven't sold anything lately,but have over the past can people back date dealings with eith Pos or Neg:wazzup: ?I think I should have a Better then 0 SCORE:hidesbeh: !

·
Greg/Moderator
18,951 Posts
mikep said:

Cheers,
MikeP
What about the store ?

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
Looks like I already screwed it up. Sorry guys. :spank: Shouldn't the forums store be included?

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You guys can do the store, I'll try to reply to those that do leave feedback for the store with feedback.

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
Captain GRMC said:
Okay. Now I need to buy something... :D
You can by me a turbo... I'll even help you, here is a link.:D

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Biker Bill said:
You can by me a turbo... I'll even help you, here is a link.:D
Only if you leave a feedback!:rofl2: :rofl:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Feedback Scoring

Max said:
You guys can do the store, I'll try to reply to those that do leave feedback for the store with feedback.
I like the feedback rating system Max ..... but being a CPA I reviewed your feedback score ........... it seems that the way the scores are being displayed, the scoring may be misleading and will compound the misleading results as time goes on.

Example ..... your current feedback scores shows that you have had 8 individuals leave feedback ........... when I look at the "aging" of the feedback it says:

Past Month = 8
Past 6 Months = 8
Past 12 Months - 8

The display in effect indicates 24 responded feedbacks.

The aging would be more informative and accurate if the aging were ranges, such as:

Current Month (30 days)
Prior 4 - 6 Months
Prior 7- 9 Months
Prior 10 - 12 Months
Over 12 Months

Using ranges you current display would be:

Current Month = 8

Just trying to be objective and helpful.

·
REGUL8
891 Posts
awesome

this kicks

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dan I think it is based on the ebay system, I know they do it very similar showing the same dates.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.