Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
5,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

New Diavel looks great,stole the engine from the X Diavel and retuned it for max mumbo at 7500 rpm, chain drive, new swingarm,electronics package,41* lean ,240 rear,head angle change,,adjustable Ohlins,Brembo's in other words state of the art cruiser heritage sport bike a la vrscr.

HD are light years away from this category in fact they don't even have an entrant until the Streetfighter appears but even then it looks antiquated by comparison and really has zero cruiser heritage anyway.
Might be time to mothball your R's and wait for the collectable crowd to come knocking.Similar the Streetfighter because I can't see many of them hitting the road especially if they are priced like the latest FXDR abortion.
Well done Ducati for sticking to the theme with a modernised class leading update that sets the bar for others if they dare:notworth::notworth::notworth:

Attachments

·
Banned
5,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
Tassie Tony's a JackA$$ ! Alert !

Originally Posted by streetrodracer NOT View Post
As much as the 10lb weight average of a tank of fuel down low is in theory a good thing I would happily trade it for an adjustable monoshock that actually suspends and eliminates shocks v the crude budget setup we have been saddled with,I mean when was the last time HD won a MotoGP race Ducati are in there testing evaluating and winning races which gets passed onto the showroom floor.I've often thought about selling my R and the parts I have and adding my 20k piggy bank to the local Diavel dealer. This latest model update really has me thinking I've been kidding myself that HD will ever emerge from the pits with a suitable bike for me,harsh but honest i know.

So now you are creating fake other member quotes ? REALLY ? When you look in the mirror what do you see - a JackA$$ ? Isn't there a permanent place for your baloney over on Ducky 1290's.com ?
The moderators have been notified. I'd tell you to wise up and not be a jerk but I know that's not going to happen so I won't. Please sell your V Rod, she doesn't like you anyway - ( If you even have one ) and buy a Batman Rechargeable Electric Bike or one of your lovely Ducati's then put on your skinny jeans and man bun helmet and just GO AWAY. Its way beyond time for you to stop infecting our fine V Rod website. :chair: :bash: :chainsaw:

·
Banned
5,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
One other thing that applies is Ducati has a 48 hour parts availability into 85% of the areas they operate in.Not a bad deal!
Not sure where the 15% is, probably Florida now.:angeldev::grouphug

·
Insane inda membrane
13,002 Posts
I took the liberty of deleting a post as it was reported by several members.

I'm watching you....

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
Thanks LL Cool Kurt - I can put up with a lot of stupid baloney from Tassie Tony but reading fake quotes of something I never said ain't one of them. Interesting thing is he not only didn't say he was sorry (and he made a mistake) but he left the fake quotes of myself and others up and didn't delete them even when he was told that the moderators had been notified. Then his next post is the ridiculous one above. Crazy & Curious. That's either ballsy or stupid - either way it's a judgement of his character. I'm very glad you are watching. Thanks Kurt, look fwd to seeing you again at bike week ! T.T tighten it up man - please don't be THAT GUY it's not really productive for any of us V Rod Guys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts