5,393 Posts
Sounds good to me.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gdub said:
Are you thinking you need a new clutch?
No but HD prices and Back ordering I figure it on the shelf is a little security. Just like my Extra Anodized set.

I do not see the Actual Basket in there though and thats what I would want.

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
The SE basket is a bit beefier. However, if you aren't racing, or not planning a BB or TURBO, I doubt you'll notice any difference. :2cents:

·
Greg/Moderator
18,951 Posts
rjrivero said:
The SE basket is a bit beefier. However, if you aren't racing, or not planning a BB or TURBO, I doubt you'll notice any difference. :2cents:
:moon:

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
VrodG said:
I should add, if your not a freakish GIANT, then you won't be putting that much stress on the clutch anyway, but VrodG (G=Giant) would know nothing about that! :stilpoke:

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
luxlamf said:
No but HD prices and Back ordering I figure it on the shelf is a little security. Just like my Extra Anodized set.

I do not see the Actual Basket in there though and thats what I would want.
The basket is the part that holds all the pieces together, it is shown in the picture, it is a completley assembled already.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Spaz said:
The basket is the part that holds all the pieces together, it is shown in the picture, it is a completley assembled already.
Ahh I thought the BAsket was the big round "Basket Like thing" I place this unit into when I did my Clutch Plates. But I just checked my NEw Service Manual and you are Correct That Is the Big Basket like thing assembled. I might just get this.

·
Greg/Moderator
18,951 Posts
rjrivero said:
I should add, if your not a freakish GIANT, then you won't be putting that much stress on the clutch anyway, but VrodG (G=Giant) would know nothing about that! :stilpoke:
:rofl:

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
Same person currently bidding on the clucth assy is bidding on the CX that was posted earlier. Is that you Lux?

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Spaz said:
Same person currently bidding on the clucth assy is bidding on the CX that was posted earlier. Is that you Lux?
Nope I am Sniping

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
I thought it was a good deal and would have been interested for sure until I saw that he wouldn't ship outside of the US. I guess the extra $ 3.00 or $ 4.00 to ship to say Canada and sell your parts would break him on the shipping. I can't believe how narrow minded people can still be in this day and age.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts