Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if this is a good price or not. 2009 vrscdx black with the orange stripes 28miles on the dealership floor. $14995. im debating on whether or not to tackle it now or wait longer and see if the price drops more.

·
Registered
179 Posts
IMO that's not a terrible deal as they go for 16,699 Brand new and this one is pretty much a leftover. Keep in mind that the 2011 models are just around the corner. I agree, look at the classifieds - however - if you have to fianance take advantage of the 1% Harley has going. See if the dealership will work a deal with you since it's been sitting there for awhile.. BTW - welcome to the forum...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah im def gonna have to finance. ill keep watching the classifieds here as well. but if the dealership does not sell the 09 and drops the price more at what price would be the i cant pass this up price.

·
Registered
20 Posts
i bought my 2006 Street Rod off the showroom floor with 26 miles on it in 2009 for $10,700 out the door with the 2 year factory warrenty. My point is that if they dont sell it then the price will get drastically cheaper but it will take 3 years to do it! you have to ask yourself: "how bad do i want that new killer DX??"

·
Registered
24 Posts
I picked up my 09 NRS for $14,300 new and w 2 yr warranty in june,but I couldnt do any better because I didn't have any more patience.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts