Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like something to match the NightRod Special.... though all I'm after is a place to rest my feet on long hauls, I'm told I need to mount an engine guard.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,153 Posts
trbo2nr said:
I'd like something to match the NightRod Special.... though all I'm after is a place to rest my feet on long hauls, I'm told I need to mount an engine guard.
No, but there is a such thing as powder coat!!!:D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
coinpurse said:
No, but there is a such thing as powder coat!!!:D
Yeah, I thought about that. Thanks.
 

·
Gone
Joined
·
9,302 Posts
This one's rates are very reasonable.

 

·
2" of dangling death
Joined
·
10,933 Posts
I could powder coat it for you, pm me if you like
 

·
Friend of Max.
Joined
·
21,719 Posts
Tyson, Can you Powder coat a frame in those ovens of yours?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,735 Posts
RJ-just buy a B! No reason to tear it all down and change it into a B like Nick did.
 

·
Friend of Max.
Joined
·
21,719 Posts
Pondo said:
RJ-just buy a B! No reason to tear it all down and change it into a B like Nick did.
That frame is too shiny.
 

·
2" of dangling death
Joined
·
10,933 Posts
rjrivero said:
Tyson, Can you Powder coat a frame in those ovens of yours?
yes i can my oven is 6' tall 4' deep and 4' wide
 

·
Friend of Max.
Joined
·
21,719 Posts
tyson876 said:
yes i can my oven is 6' tall 4' deep and 4' wide
That's alot of HAM!!!

We'll talk at the rally.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
tyson876 said:
I could powder coat it for you, pm me if you like
Thanks- PM sent.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
579 Posts
how much is black chrome?
 

·
2" of dangling death
Joined
·
10,933 Posts
expensive and a long wait, ask lonnie
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top