Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering since all v's have the 1250cc engine in them now is the forumn name going to change to 1250cc? Not alot of hp gain though. A standard 06 D had 120 and the 1250 gained 5 hp. Just thought I would start a topic..not trouble.:notworth:

·
V-RodPat
216 Posts
Does it matter? The other cc url goes here also. I suppose it will change as the newer machines predominate, but I reckon the name will not change. It is what people are used to.

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
Vrod-Brad said:
Welcome Leon...

I believe this takes you to the forum as well:

You must be bored out in Dallas all by yourself. What's the matter the girls at Baby Dolls turn you down? :)

·
The Instigator!
2,226 Posts
Vrod-Mike said:
You must be bored out in Dallas all by yourself. What's the matter the girls at Baby Dolls turn you down? :)
Nope - they do want a "skinny" guy like you from Joisey....

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Vrod-Mike said:
HEY NOW........it's not boring in Dallas!!!!!! :spank: :D

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
CUPCAKE said:
HEY NOW........it's not boring in Dallas!!!!!! :spank: :D

Sure it's not. Then why do all on the Dallas area emembers have such high post counts? Or is it the women down there? :hidesbeh:

·
The Instigator!
2,226 Posts
Mike,

Be nice to my new Dallas area buddies - they have been very hospitable and they have crappy weather - just like us!!!!

·
myvrodrocks
6,021 Posts
Vrod-Brad said:
Mike,

Be nice to my new Dallas area buddies - they have been very hospitable and they have crappy weather - just like us!!!!

Hey that was your 1000th post :dance: you win a prize over on the meaningless post thread.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts