Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Is the A dead or alive?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the A dead or alive? Well this is your chance to vote and this will be public so we will see after the announcement is made who guesses good.

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
The A will Live FOREVER!!!!

No gimme that poll!!!

·
Chuck
2,292 Posts
rjrivero said:
The A will Live FOREVER!!!!

No gimme that poll!!!
:stupid: :stupid: :stupid: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Gotta Blast!
3,389 Posts
Long Live the A! (of course I wouldn't mind having a collectable either)

·
Banned
868 Posts
Still Kickin'------Possibly with some changes/improvements???
Dana:hmm:

·
Banned
2,313 Posts
What makes the A an A? is it the letter? If that's the case and rumors are true about a wider frame than I'd say the letter 'A' is done.

I think there will be a bike very similar to our trusty As are. It'll probably have the larger tank, they'll increase the bore (to HD's Big Bore.) All their competition has gone to a phat tire so it's likely HD will put the 240 on as well. None of these 'cost' more to produce so the budgetary requirements ought to not be at issue once tooling & R&D is paid for (which in the case of the phat and big bore they have been.)

I predict that the letter 'A' is done, but whatever letter they call it will still look a whole lot like a VRSCA / VRSCSEII (without the chrome.)

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
I think the night rod is replacing the A, Because NHRA Pro Stock Harleys need a production bike with a fairing on it to improve the arodynamics on the pro stock bikes. So if the night rod is the mainstay they will be able to run a fairing on the pro stock bikes.

·
Banned
2,441 Posts
The only people that know that work for HD.

Everyone will be guessing until the dealer show in San Diego on July 14th.

Unless you have Willie G on your speed dial.:laugh:

·
Banned
191 Posts
I have a A, I am with Okie on this, I hope they kill it so mine may be worth more some day.

Mike

·
Premium Unleaded
1,012 Posts
Gliderodder said:
The only people that know that work for HD.

Everyone will be guessing until the dealer show in San Diego on July 14th.

Unless you have Willie G on your speed dial.:laugh:

Even THEY might not really know....

I'd like to see the "A" model come out with a 6-gal tank, and a 6-speed tranny...
HOWEVER (comma, pause for effect) I'm rolling a "D" model, and so I'm not really emotionally attached to this saga...sorry!

·
Registered
225 Posts
The A will be replaced with something bigger, badder, better...

But how will that affect me? I own an A. Is it going to be worth more or less in the next few years?

I'd say less, why by a used a when you can get the new model running a 240 and a 1250, with better fuel range?

·
Registered
898 Posts
I would like the A to stay because that makes my b the only canx v-rod, at least for a few more years.

·
Registered
127 Posts
trickvrod said:
What makes the A an A? is it the letter? If that's the case and rumors are true about a wider frame than I'd say the letter 'A' is done.

I think there will be a bike very similar to our trusty As are. It'll probably have the larger tank, they'll increase the bore (to HD's Big Bore.) All their competition has gone to a phat tire so it's likely HD will put the 240 on as well. None of these 'cost' more to produce so the budgetary requirements ought to not be at issue once tooling & R&D is paid for (which in the case of the phat and big bore they have been.)

I predict that the letter 'A' is done, but whatever letter they call it will still look a whole lot like a VRSCA / VRSCSEII (without the chrome.)
:stupid: :stupid:
All I know is that I have a very soon to be collectable 04' B:eek:fftopic:

·
Banned
4,397 Posts
The A is the V-rod.. HD is just making some changes... I would bet on the A returning in 07.. Actually I bet HD sells more A's than all the other models combined annually..

1 - 20 of 43 Posts