Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to buy 07AW stock exhaust to Mod. Someone has an 05B stock exhaust for sale. Is this the same exhaust? Is there a place that I can look up a part number for both to confirm whether they are the same?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I must have bad breath! I just brushed my teeth and used mouth wash with hopes of a response. Is is because I do not have 500 meaningless post yet?

·
Thread Killer
4,567 Posts
I believe they are. Maybe someone with a parts manual or other knowledge will chime in.

·
Banned
405 Posts
Rod I have an extra 07AW exhaust I was going to mod but am willing to sell since I didnt wait and already drilled out my current pipes. I paid $100 shipped for the mid volume and the slipons.

I test drilled a few holes in the top volume back plate but havent done anything else. Let me know if your interested. I work in marietta, ga if you wanted to hook up to save shipping.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Vepil, I will keep it in mind. The initial inquiry was due to someone here in Athens with 05's for sale. I was trying to avoid going to the dealer.

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
I'm pretty sure they are the same, but I've been known to be wrong in the past. I'm sure somebody will give you a definate answer here soon! sorry I couldn't be more help but at least I bumped your question up :thumb:

and 500 meaningless post...that's nothing, I think I've got more than 3000 :laugh: but that's also why I've been known to be wrong :D

·
Registered
922 Posts
RODZILA said:
I must have bad breath! I just brushed my teeth and used mouth wash with hopes of a response. Is is because I do not have 500 meaningless post yet?
:) Not at all. I opened your post, read it and closed it without replying, because I didn't have the answer to your question. I think most of the viewers did the same. The forum isn't like that at all. If someone knows the answer, it's usually given. :cheers:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm from Geneva / Switzerland.

I have a VRSCAW 07 and I was looking for original exhaust for my bike and I found used exhaust from VRSCAW 06...

Normaly, I'll receive them next week.

·
Premium Member
11,364 Posts
Part numbers for 2007 VRSCAW exhaust components

65101-01 Exhaust Pipe, Front
65104-01 Exhaust Pipe, Rear
65151-01B Auxiliary Volume
65152-01A Muffler, Rear
65153-01A Muffler, Front

If someone can pipe in with part numbers for the '05B it would help him out but judging from the suffix of -01 it looks like they have not changed since he original exhaust.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
I've got a stock exhaust for an 05B, I would be willing to sell. Im in Greensboro, NC ...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts