Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ramma jamma
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
now on the '08's?
???????
new abs option???lemmie guess :bash: :bash: :bash: - it's already been threaded the hell out of & I should do a search, right?
I do like the ignition frontward the frame, too, rather than under my ol alabama a$$!
you know, when's the moco gonna go ahead & just blow all the caps off this BI+CH we love, the Revolution, & put a big-inch, torque monster+horsepower ripper, liquid-cooled MO-FO out we can afford? Enough of this 120cc's at a time already!!!
crazy questions?

·
Registered
394 Posts
myneed4speed said:

I grew up in LA (lower alabama) and :them: ...huh???

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
I just took a look on their website and it does look that way
if you look at the 3/4 view on the harley website and zoom in you can see the voltage regulator down there :thumb:

·
Registered Abuser
2,894 Posts
Yes, the voltage regulator has been moved in the 2008, probably to give some space for the ABS system, is my guess. I heard that is what they were doing there.

·
Go IRISH!
727 Posts
Boomhauer, is that you?

·
Bone Stock B Model
8,639 Posts
ummmmm yea thats the voltage regulator, and yes they put it down there to make room for the abs option. Not real sure if the 1250 motor warrants all those colors and capital letters but yea they are all 1250's with a slightly better torque curve than your stock 1130.

·
ramma jamma
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
smoothrod said:
ummmmm yea thats the voltage regulator, and yes they put it down there to make room for the abs option. Not real sure if the 1250 motor warrants all those colors and capital letters but yea they are all 1250's with a slightly better torque curve than your stock 1130.
...knew the post-police would come 'a runnin'.....

·
myvrodrocks
6,021 Posts
Yes all that stuff has had the hell posted out of it and yes you should have searched....but your post was much more fun to read nevertheless...

:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts