Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
R/C Raptor 90SE
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hola Amigo's......

Is it just me or what? I just don't understand why anybody would want something other than a Screaming Eagle VRod.....

I have a 2005 and I'm thinking of buying a 2006 too!

Adios,

Bart

·
Chief
1,272 Posts
Must be you, I'm completely happy with my 2003 VRSCA.....:D

·
R/C Raptor 90SE
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know I wanted that bike on the 100th anniversary at Rocket City Harley!

It's a gorgeous bike...

Bart-Man

·
Lover of Bikes
1,726 Posts
I can understand why. The 2005 red one is my favorite V-Rod of all. I've only seen one in the show room and I almost peed myself when I saw it. I've been buying SE looking parts ever since.

·
Registered
555 Posts
The SE is the only one to have if you want it done right the first time.

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
I like having a bike that looks like no one else's in the world. Someone posted a couple days ago about having a cvo and going to the parking lot and getting on the wrong bike because it was exactly like his. Nothing against cvo's because they do look good, but I like personalizing a bike to stand out in a crowd.

·
I am become death
450 Posts
because i cant afford it?

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
Depends on the look you want. When I first saw the 05 SE on line I had to have it, bought it sight unseen or ridden. But when I saw the DX I was like oh crap......one is shinny "pretty" and the other is dark and nasty. I would want one of each style.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Spaz said:
I like having a bike that looks like no one else's in the world. Someone posted a couple days ago about having a cvo and going to the parking lot and getting on the wrong bike because it was exactly like his. Nothing against cvo's because they do look good, but I like personalizing a bike to stand out in a crowd.
couldn't agree more!

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
Sorry, Bart - it must be you. Performance-wise, sure... but nothing about a bright red or yellow bike appeals to me.

Guess that's why we have choices. :)

·
R/C Raptor 90SE
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice Responces!

I, myself, am very time-poor (I have only been at home22 days since 12-14-06). The CVO VRSESC appeals to me, because when I get home, I want to ride. I simply don't have time to dream and customize........

Bart-Man

·
Phil Z.
1,117 Posts
yup!

·
Registered
137 Posts
landglider said:
Owning an 02A and an 06SE2, in my mind, the 06SE is the Cadillac of all the Harley's manufactured.
An SE2 is more like a Jaguar -- fast, stylish, classy, sexy and a great ride!

·
MAN OF
426 Posts
not for me
didnt like the colors or the setup
i would rather have a sweet base and make my own

·
Now on a VRSCDX!!!
604 Posts
There are only 800 like mine in the world... mine was assembled by one person at KC not 30... all things being exactly equal the 2005 VRSCSE is to date the fastest stock street legal V-Rod ever sold thats why I like mine

1 - 20 of 29 Posts