Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't sleep,going to 1st. annual V-rod met in daytona. When I got this bike 3 years ago. I was not sure why I felt drawn to it. Nobody I knew had one and only 1 had rode one. I had to have it. Owned tradishinal Harleys for 20 years and everybody I rode with rode them. I rode for 1 1/2 years and only passed 4 on the rode and only talked to one owner. I was and am addicted to this bike,but felt that I was alone in this pashion. I ran across this forum, and wow there are others!! I fell like I have found a family, we bitch we love we help each other, we welcome. This is something special or at least it is to me. Now I get to meet others with this thing that we share, the ROD and the FORUM. Well I need to get some sleep, but to eveybody here
THANK YOU!!

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Right On Brotha Wish I was There! :thumb: :kaz:

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
redbud it's the best thing to come off the HD assembly line ever. I wanted to be at the meet today but it just couldn't happen but maybe sometime in the future.

Max

·
Registered
974 Posts
I agree with you redbud.
Same feelings here.
Enjoy Daytona.
Be safe,all of you down there.
Represent us all well.
BobT

·
spit happens
5,534 Posts
I have to agree,This forum has been great,voice your opinion and noboby tears your head off.
I just wish I had the time to make it down to Daytona.To meet a bunch of fellow v-rodders.I only know of 7 v-rodders here in town,and I keep mentioning V-Rodforums.com.
Maybe the forum can make a annual pilgramige to Kansas City.Make it a weekend thing.Could you imagine in a few years K.C. will be full of thousands of v-rodders once a year,for a couple of days.It'll be one big party.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Same feeling here!
Wish I could have made it there this year.
You guys enjoy, not only for yourselves but also for those of us who couldn't be there!

·
speeding safely
499 Posts
you are not alone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts