Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a stage 1 tail light over2 months ago (have not been charged yet) and online my order shows as processing. Phone calls reveal answering machine only and no return calls or emails. Anyone want to sell their stage 1?

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,318 Posts
As stated in a previous thread - Joe is in the process of moving right now...

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts
As stated in a previous thread - Joe is in the process of moving right now...
:stupid:

I wouldn't expect to hear from him for a couple of weeks. He's moving cross country (driving) so I'm sure it will be a while before he's operational again.

·
SpeedoDocter
2,364 Posts
It's pretty time consuming to put these kind of electronics together. mostly it is not the headincom of the maker so when there are familymatters or other more important things it's the most easyest step to push things forward. i agree it is a small offer to send a mail back with a littlle explanation what's the hold. I have read it is worth the wait... but a year is long Dustin...waiting

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
i heard he was locked up in Oklahoma for making meth in the back of a u-haul truck..................

·
SpeedoDocter
2,364 Posts
He better sniffin solder vapours... :D

·
Banned
1,521 Posts
This is just an OUTRAGE and a lack of complete customer service.

·
INCONCEIVABLE!
1,529 Posts
says the saint who claimed to kill someone ... :angeldev:

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
Thats right and as soon as the FBI apprehend him, he will be put in JAIL .. :stilpoke:
i though he was in jail, in Oklahoma, for making meth...

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts
He's moving... all of his stuff is in a truck. He has to drive from California to Connecticut. His stuff is packed up. Once he gets to Ct., he has to unpack the truck, set up a house, set up his shop, connect up a computer, and resume his normal, miserable life.

As I said, you probably won't hear from him for a while.

What can I tell ya?

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
It is NO big secret about the length of time it takes to get one of these lights. This is not a light you order if you NEED a new taillight. This is the light you order if you WANT a custom LED taillight. If the wait is longer than you are willing to tolerate, cancel your order and move on.
It took about 9mths for my taillight. Note how I did not state that I waited 9mths, as I ordered this as a wanted upgrade and not as a needed part.
i heard he was locked up in Oklahoma for making meth in the back of a u-haul truck..................
i though he was in jail, in Oklahoma, for making meth...
You're wrong on both accounts! He's locked up in Oklahoma for

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
It is NO big secret about the length of time it takes to get one of these lights. This is not a light you order if you NEED a new taillight. This is the light you order if you WANT a custom LED taillight. If the wait is longer than you are willing to tolerate, cancel your order and move on.
It took about 9mths for my taillight. Note how I did not state that I waited 9mths, as I ordered this as a wanted upgrade and not as a needed part.

well, i thought sumthing was fishy when he called me for bail and told me he got locked up for making meth in the back of the truck, he didn't want to tell me he got caught focking sheep, wasn't gazoo with him............

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
I thought that was legal in Oklahoma (and Texas)?
:hidesbeh:

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
He's moving... He has to drive from California to Connecticut.
And when he gets here I'll be his new best friend, and move to the head of the tail light line!:angeldev:

1 - 20 of 85 Posts