Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking for a Stage 1 Heavy Cycle Red Tail light, but tonight when I tried to go the the web site heavycycles.com I got an 404 Not Found error.

I know a number of people here have close ties with Heavy Cycles is their website on the blink or is there another web address other than the one I'm using?

Thanks

·
Another Aussie
91 Posts
I cannot answer your question however I am pleased you have seen fit to quote a great Australian poet. Those exact words are inscribed on his memorial statue near Parliament House in Melbourne, Victoria. His life, both writing and horsemanship, are to be admired greatly. The tragic end by his own hand was such a sad end to an extraordinary life. Is there are link between you in Kansas and Australia?:D

·
Friend of Max.
21,715 Posts
I'm looking for a Stage 1 Heavy Cycle Red Tail light, but tonight when I tried to go the the web site heavycycles.com I got an 404 Not Found error.

I know a number of people here have close ties with Heavy Cycles is their website on the blink or is there another web address other than the one I'm using?

Thanks
I *believe* the site is getting updated. I'll drop them a line through "other channels" and see what the real deal is.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I cannot answer your question however I am pleased you have seen fit to quote a great Australian poet. Those exact words are inscribed on his memorial statue near Parliament House in Melbourne, Victoria. His life, both writing and horsemanship, are to be admired greatly. The tragic end by his own hand was such a sad end to an extraordinary life. Is there are link between you in Kansas and Australia?:D
Dorteerts, well met.

No link except a kindred love of the sea, my interest in Adam Lindsay Gordon was his connection with the sea in his writings, but my favorite story was the one about stealing a horse to ride in the Worcester Steeplechase. I agree an extraordinary man whose words are like candy to the mind.

Adam Lindsay Gordon the National poet of Australia and the laureate of the horse. This son of Australia (by his love for his chosen home), also had a monument to him in the Poets' Corner of Westminster Abbey, making him the only Australian poet to have one, a high complement indeed.

Thanks for the contact, always good to have a shared interest with another.

Good on you my friend....Ride safe, ride fun!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I *believe* the site is getting updated. I'll drop them a line through "other channels" and see what the real deal is.
rjrivero,

Very much appreciated.

Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts