Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I didn't think I'd ever do it, but if for no other reason than to make lux disappointed in me, I'm trying to sell my anodized 7 piece set of tins. I've been spending money on other toys so it's now time to gather up some money before spending more.

My question is, is 600 bucks too much for a set of 02 tins? My auction doesn't seem to be getting many looks and the end of the auction is getting near.

Edit: probably should have posted a link to the tins...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320595451077&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_948

·
Insane inda membrane
13,002 Posts
That's about right, most of the sets I've seen have gone for that.

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've seen a few that weren't complete sets go for 500, so I figured a complete set was worth a 100 bucks more. But patience isn't something I'm good at, and I'm getting nervous.

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Insane inda membrane
13,002 Posts
I've never seen a complete set go for that cheap, or I would have bought it. I'd buy yours, but I'm :broke:

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kurt, I'd keep mine but I'm also strapped for cash! And I've just gotta buy a new bumper for the jeep!

·
Elephant Motors Rock
3,505 Posts
Tough market right now. Six months ago I'd have bought them for the '05 in my garage, but right now I'm light on scratch.

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
Be patient my friend, or lower the initial bid for the lowest you are willing to get with a buy it now of $600 to see how it moves. I just sold an airbox cover i had to relist about 5 times!

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
Kurt, I'd keep mine but I'm also strapped for cash! And I've just gotta buy a new bumper for the jeep!
stock front bumper? I had a line on a freebie for my old JK but never followed up on it....

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
stock front bumper? I had a line on a freebie for my old JK but never followed up on it....
No, I've got some Rugged Ridge tube bumpers (front and back) on my TJ but I'm wanting something a little more aggresive looking, able to mount a winch, and I need a bumper mounted spare tire carrier (I'm bending my tailgate hinges)

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
i'd buy them if i could... dammit!! actually i really just need the radiator shrouds

1 - 13 of 13 Posts