Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so now that the winter is here and we will all be having some time off of the seat. Lets go ahead and get this thing going. I would love to have a V-Rod Iowa ride. It would be great. So come one come all, stand up for the Hawkeye State.

·
lurch on two wheels
296 Posts
i need to put my bike back together, I started tearing down for the ricks tank install, but there are a couple of vrodders in and around pella. Kick Stand of course is in Leighton just a few miles away and Goose460 is a fellow pellican. He rides one of those goofy "B" models tho!

-jt

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol, at least we'll have an audience when I smoke you Thumbsup

·
Mike
359 Posts
I'm game. Just road the NE corner of the state over the weekend with a buddy of mine. Great ride. Always looking for another.

Mike

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea it was a gorgeous weekend...spent most of it siding my Dad's friend's house, good thing he has a bike trailer I can borrow haha

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yea I was thinking the same thing.....I just heard one of the daycare kids say that it was raining....thats crappy

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Haha.....my cousin actually runs a daycare but she is off to NC for surgery, so I am here working because she needed someone that was "certified" lol anyways, I should be done here around 5ish...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts