Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Street Rodder
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a lot of forum members ride to Daytona because I have met a lot of you at the gatherings over the years.

Well this year I'd like to invite all V-Rod bagger riders to our party and bagger bike show. This is tied in with the launch of our new magazine called Motorcycle Bagger.

It is free to all, so bring your friends. The action is at the Broken Spoke Saloon in Ormond Beach, FL on Friday, March 11. The bagger bike show opens up to bike at 1 pm and runs all afternoon and into the evening.

Magazine editors and photographers from Motorcycle Bagger, American Iron Magazine, and RoadBike will be there looking for great motorcycles to photograph and feature in print.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I know a lot of forum members ride to Daytona because I have met a lot of you at the gatherings over the years.

Well this year I'd like to invite all V-Rod bagger riders to our party and bagger bike show. This is tied in with the launch of our new magazine called Motorcycle Bagger.

It is free to all, so bring your friends. The action is at the Broken Spoke Saloon in Ormond Beach, FL on Friday, March 11. The bagger bike show opens up to bike at 1 pm and runs all afternoon and into the evening.

Magazine editors and photographers from Motorcycle Bagger, American Iron Magazine, and RoadBike will be there looking for great motorcycles to photograph and feature in print.
Buzz:

Do you just want V-ROD Baggers? I'll ride my CVO Street Glide down from Jacksonville if it is allowed.

·
Street Rodder
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think it is interesting how many V-Rods owners complain that the national motorcycle magazines do not run enough features on V-Rods. But when I announce this opportunity to get your bikes in front of the editors of American Iron Magazine- THE WORLD'S #1 SELLING HARLEY MAGAZINE, and Motorcycle Bagger - the WORLD'S BEST SELLING BAGGER MAGAZINE, we hardly get any responses.

Sure hope some V-Rod baggers do show up there as we are using this event to find feature bikes for the magazines.

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
PM Sent.:D

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
I'll try - but Daytona is a ways away. Appreciate the invite. Joe

·
Resident Tugboat Cpt
4,443 Posts
Buzz, I'd gladly put the Wizard tins back on my Vrod and come down to party, but I'll be working offshore until the week after it's all over. :( Sometimes my job gets in the way of having fun. Wish I could make it.

Victor

1 - 8 of 8 Posts