Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just like to say hi everyone and that i been checking this sight out for days. i must say its best one of its kind. i have chatted with some you on another site and cant wait to meet the rest of you. thanks for having me.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Welcome weimviz, were glad to have you here and thanks for introducing yourself.

Max

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Welcome,
Don't let Me scare you off,but tells us a Little more about you and your Bike!;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
whats up i spoke to you once on the other site.right now i have the v&h pipe,legend air shocks,pclll,k&n filter, but i decided i dont like the v&h pipe so im going with the new joker pipe and i also just placed an order for pm gatlin wheels, tolle sprocket/brake and the 280 metzler. im having my fender and swingarm widend so i can keep the anodized look and ill just paint some flames or a racing stripedown the center of the bike to cover the welds on the rear fender. i also would like to customize my velocity stacks and have some chrome stacks cut through my faux tank.. should i leave the airbox lid off or should i cut through that also.let me know what you think. and about me, well i live in jersey im 33 and i have a wife , son, 2 dogs and 4 bikes. 03 v rod, 90 gsxr 1100 with the juice, yamaha raptor and 88 quadzilla 500. thanks again. dan

·
Registered
424 Posts
what airshocks does legend have for the v-rod?

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
You should Fit In Nicely my Friend!:diablo:
Before and after she's all finished post us some pics!Sounds like a Winner.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
go to there web site and check them out, there a little high priced but they ride great and they look sweet when you slam the rear fender over the tire. you can also check them out at nycchoppers.com

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kaz, do you have any thoughts on the airbox lid and do you think ill run into any problems except noise

1 - 10 of 10 Posts