Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
HOTSH
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What up?
My name is Josh I bought my 02 v-rod new last july. I rode it July, August,and Sept putting on about 5500 mile before it was too cold to ride here in west MI.. I left the bike alone last year except for a bigger pillion for the wife. Now the customizing starts. I have the customworks airbox with the big burly bars, switching to the 28t hd set up,SE airfilter, I have a race tuner, D&D 2-1 exhaust, having the rear shocks cut 1" and dropping the front 1", adding the 200 metz tire, side mount plate,ritzoma turn signal relocators,and to finish it off for this winter, house of color black base with silver flames all covered in candy colbat blue. Not a bad start for the first year right.
I have a street/strip Mustang that I race in the summer that for the last 5yrs got faster every year(best of 10.26 so far),but this year the bike got all the extra attention. I did tweak the suspention a little though.
I just found this forum yesterday and it is filled with great information. I removed the rear shocks and ordered the front lowering kit just today based on what I read last night. I try to do as much of my own wrenching as possible so it's great to have people to ask ?'s to. Thanks, nice to meet everyone.

·
Riding around
7,736 Posts
Welcome, Josh!! really glad you found us!!

Wow, Shawn, now i can look you up in the PHONE BOOK!!! I have your SPECS!!!

hehehehe

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
:welcome: wanna Race? :diablo: :kaz:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts