Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

2011 H-D’s and ticket discount to the International Motorcycle Shows

The 2011 Progressive® International Motorcycle Shows are a brand new powersports experience from the ground up and the first place you’ll see 2011 model motorcycles months before they hit the dealer floor. From a completely new show design to more entertainment, products, education and free stuff for you as a rider, the Show will send you home, happy.

Check www.motorcycleshows.com for show dates, locations and to buy tickets. Save 20% on 1-day adult tickets with promo code STICKYDISCOUNT.

What to see at the show:

-2011 bikes from BRP, Ducati, Harley-Davdison, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Star, Yamha and more
-Jason Britton Team No Limit Stunt Show
-Motorcycle Gear and Apparel from top companies including Arai, Brembo, Chatterbox, Dunlop, HJC, Ohlins and Shoei
-The Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show & Competition
-Seminars all weekend long at the HUB and DIY Garage stages Presented by Allstate Motorcycle Insurance
-Women’s apparel, riding clubs and seminars at Women Ride
-Motorcycle movies, videos and interviews at MotoFlix
-And free stuff given away from the Swag Wagon!

Get a jump on the 2011 riding season with the new Progressive® International Motorcycle Shows!

·
Banned
14,891 Posts

2011 H-D’s and ticket discount to the International Motorcycle Shows

The 2011 Progressive® International Motorcycle Shows are a brand new powersports experience from the ground up and the first place you’ll see 2011 model motorcycles months before they hit the dealer floor. From a completely new show design to more entertainment, products, education and free stuff for you as a rider, the Show will send you home, happy.

Check www.motorcycleshows.com for show dates, locations and to buy tickets. Save 20% on 1-day adult tickets with promo code STICKYDISCOUNT.

What to see at the show:

-2011 bikes from BRP, Ducati, Harley-Davdison, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Star, Yamha and more
-Jason Britton Team No Limit Stunt Show
-Motorcycle Gear and Apparel from top companies including Arai, Brembo, Chatterbox, Dunlop, HJC, Ohlins and Shoei
-The Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show & Competition
-Seminars all weekend long at the HUB and DIY Garage stages Presented by Allstate Motorcycle Insurance
-Women’s apparel, riding clubs and seminars at Women Ride
-Motorcycle movies, videos and interviews at MotoFlix
-And free stuff given away from the Swag Wagon!

Get a jump on the 2011 riding season with the new Progressive® International Motorcycle Shows!
You'd better slow that thing down, your glasses are coming off!!!

·
www.badpenny.org
4,172 Posts
they are talking about the bikes being international LOL
thanks i go every year thanks for code
Ah - an 'Internatonal Motorcycle' Show rather than an 'International' Motorcycle Show.

Bit like that World Series baseball thing then , when there's only you and the Cubans play it :hidesbeh:

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
I'm seriously debating whether to even go to the NYC show this year. Last year, it was kind of lame, not the energy there used to be. Guess the economy would have a lot to do with that. Not many custom bike builders seemed to be there, but then again I was there on Sunday morning.

This year, it looks like the Bike show is sharing the Javit's Center with the NYC Boat Show on Sat/Sun and on Sunday, along with the Bike Show, there are 4 shows at the Center, the Boat Show, the Bike Show, Childrens Club Trade Show and a Value Merchandise Trade Show.

Used to be, the Bike Show had the Javit's to itself......

Since I can't get off on Friday, guess Saturday looks to be the best day.

Steve

·
caferacer
5,686 Posts
thanks

I'll use the discounted ticket for San Mateo, CA in November....:notworth:

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,929 Posts
Do not let Lisa and Joe sit on it...

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Thanks, I just got my ticket for the Long Beach show. Saved $2, and paid $1 service fee; so I still saved a buck.

I won't be riding this year since I broke the R when I hit black ice last month on the Crest Hwy. But, I will be buying all new gear since my stuff got ripped up.

·
Luv the H2O
29 Posts
2012 Int'l Long Beach Show Tickets?

Anybody have a coupon or code for 2012 Long Beach Int'l Show nest weekend?

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
if you buy online and stil use the code from this thread "STICKYDISCOUNT" you get a whopping $2 off (but they charge a Ticket Fee 0f $1 for buying online so its only $1)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts