Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
prostreet challenger
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just did the v mod on my exhaust today . it wasnt hard but 40.00 in hole saws sorta stunk. wow what a differance .the bike runs great (thanks fuelmoto for the great map) and it is loud . only lost a few chunks of skin too. but seriously it was not hard and well worth it in performance and sound. the retro fit pcv from fuel moto works great as well with no running or drivability issues so far. oh yeah i have a 03 anniv. bike . so if you have been wondering if the v mod is too hard for you dont. the powerpoint how-to in the how-to section was great and everything went smootly . going to go ride now as its like a new bike and alot of fun .

·
Registered
398 Posts
That really wakes it up doesn't it. Well if i see a guy with the same bike and exhaust i'll think of the forum guy with the bad ol' Mopar, ride safe.

·
'Mortem hostibus'
570 Posts
Nice!

Thats just what I am hoping to do this winter.

Would it be possible for yourself or one of the other guys here that have done that exhaust to post an audio clip of it or throw something up on utube? I've heard that the difference is like a regular V-8 compared to one that has been souped up, but hearing it would be worth a thousand words.

Peace,

Joe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts