Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
Does anyone know the inside diameter of the handle bar in millimetre?

·
SpeedoDocter
2,364 Posts
k'dach 22.3/22.4 ik heb eens bussen laten maken om het stuur te verbreden
(lekker NL )

·
SpeedoDocter
2,364 Posts
Veééééét!!!!!

ADJUSTIBLE sound!

(gaan ze vast weer zeiken dat ze te duur zijn,BOEIEN!!!)
wanna drive cheap? buy a jap

·
myvrodrocks
6,021 Posts
Knowing German and English, reading Dutch is SOOOO funny!!!

It really makes me laugh. It's like throwing the 2 languages together.

smoking / Rauchen = roken!

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
I think I speak that langauge after too many Heinekens, but I'm not sure. Carry on my DX brothers.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
if you want we meet

If you all want to, we meet in a coffee shop in the Netherlands: we trow the two languages together, buy a jap and party all night long for a week but don't jump out of any window after eating the paddo's or don't die on monday after a white party of something.
That's what it is: partying in the Netherlands, seeing DX brother and make lot of noise with our Jekyll and Hide too expensive adjustible exhausts.
LET'S MEET !
(even wachten voordat ze happen !)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Paddo´s zijn voor in de soep,
Joints voor aan het stuur.
Witte feesten zijn te wit
En eindigen in het zwart.

Why drink and drive, while you can smoke and fly
Leave the hand from the bottle, and put it on the trottle.

Lets smoke the hell out off it.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hi all,
I'm in Belgium, close to Masstricht, any of you DX riders want to meet up at the Harley Leopoldsburg event at the end of July?

We could see how many DX's we could get together out side the railway station on the Friday afternoon. (27-7-2007)

http://www.hdleopoldsburg.com/

Rob. Lanaken, Belgium.:D :thumb: :cheers:

·
Registered
683 Posts
SAman said:
If you all want to, we meet in a coffee shop in the Netherlands: we trow the two languages together, buy a jap and party all night long for a week but don't jump out of any window after eating the paddo's or don't die on monday after a white party of something.
That's what it is: partying in the Netherlands, seeing DX brother and make lot of noise with our Jekyll and Hide too expensive adjustible exhausts.
LET'S MEET !
(even wachten voordat ze happen !)

sorry, but I'm just s-o-o-o-o lost....
:wazzup:

dx brothers, just keep on doing whatever it is you're doing !!!

·
Riding the Rev
1,523 Posts
Did anyone ever give an answer?

·
Premium Member
4,061 Posts
inches the handlebars diameter is 1" outside and 7/8" inside...

wow,that is a wild thread!..lol

Dan

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
ROCKERDAN said:
inches the handlebars diameter is 1" outside and 7/8" inside...

wow,that is a wild thread!..lol

Dan
It's still not complete because he asked for it in millimetre but thats pretty cool that you found an old question un answered and posted up. By the way I met up with that dude and we partied for weeks! Nah but I bet he knows how to party wouldnt you say?

·
insane vrod posse...
2,018 Posts
A Whole New Meaning To Starbucks.......

EZE RIDER said:
What the.....

yes...the Melkweg and Paradiso bring a whole new meaning to PARTY....NY got NADA on Amsterdam........ :chair:

WTF? :rofl: The Dutch Rock......... :deal:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the answers, a little late because i allready have the stearing end mirrors mounted....
So I see some of you want to have a party. you can come to Faak next year, I'll be there so we can party for one whole week ! This year 70.000 bikes.
So let's meet in Austria next year, I've heard almost every dutchman with a Harley is staying on the campingsite Arneitz: so that's where the party is.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
SAman said:
Thanks for the answers, a little late because i allready have the stearing end mirrors mounted....
So I see some of you want to have a party. you can come to Faak next year, I'll be there so we can party for one whole week ! This year 70.000 bikes.
So let's meet in Austria next year, I've heard almost every dutchman with a Harley is staying on the campingsite Arneitz: so that's where the party is.
Keep us posted when it gets closer. Maybe I will attend. Good to hear from you!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts