Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the difference between the swingarm on a '07 'R' (#48372-05A) and the '05' and later VSRCR models? (#48606-07)........

·
Bone Stock B Model
8,639 Posts
CaptFrog said:
What is the difference between the swingarm on a '07 'R' (#48372-05A) and the '05' and later VSRCR models? (#48606-07)........

Good damn question Jeff. It might actually be wider like the other 07 models

·
Premium Member
6,337 Posts
CaptFrog said:
I thought that when I looked it up in my '07 parts manual the '07 r had the same as the '06. There is no '05 R model sorry. I know that all the '07's got a new swing arm in '07 for the wider tire. I also believe it was Aussie. But, the '07 R has the same size tire and wheel on it as the '06. I do not have my parts manual with me since I am not @ home. Maybe Lonnie could go buy and get it and se, or maybe someone with an '07 could answer this. Why are you looking at changing yours?

BR

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BrianVRSCR said:
I thought that when I looked it up in my '07 parts manual the '07 r had the same as the '06. There is no '05 R model sorry. I know that all the '07's got a new swing arm in '07 for the wider tire. I also believe it was Aussie. But, the '07 R has the same size tire and wheel on it as the '06. I do not have my parts manual with me since I am not @ home. Maybe Lonnie could go buy and get it and se, or maybe someone with an '07 could answer this. Why are you looking at changing yours?

BR
Looking for a spare to have powder coated. Trying to minimize down time. In my '07 parts book it shows the '07 'R' swing arm as being different. Knowing how HD screws up in regards to what will work on what, I need some qualified information......
Thanks to all that replied......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts