Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Ajax99nfg
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to swap out my stock rear fender and run a jap tail, like "smokejoe1" has on is race bike, can anyone tell me how difficult it may be to do the conversion or where (other than smokenjoe) I might get the info needed to make this a successful conversion?

·
Premium Member
5,720 Posts
Look in Johnyyhotfoot's gallery. He has one that you can buy from Breathless Performance that bolts on.

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
bproulxvrod said:
Look in Johnyyhotfoot's gallery. He has one that you can buy from Breathless Performance that bolts on.
Bolts on, but first needs to be hand sanded, bondo'd, sanded, bondo'd, sanded, primed, painted, cleared. Simple really. Right Johnny?

·
Premium Member
5,720 Posts
rjrivero said:
Bolts on, but first needs to be hand sanded, bondo'd, sanded, bondo'd, sanded, primed, painted, cleared. Simple really. Right Johnny?
But it still bolts on :D Trust me RJ if anybody knows about the custom bike market and fitment it's me :hidesbeh:

·
Premium Member
5,720 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,720 Posts

·
Ajax99nfg
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I went to the breathless site and I do like their euro tail set up (my bank account does not like the price) but I was looking at their 240 wheel set up and it states that it works with existing stock swingarm. How is that possible?

·
Ajax99nfg
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
like 950.00

·
Ajax99nfg
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Beeek,

Is that your bike?

·
Premium Member
9,332 Posts
The TUV let that thing fly? My oh my, the Germans are developing a real sense of humor! Very cool looking.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts