Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2004 VRCSA started a small drip from the Water Pump weep hole and would happen right before the fans came on. Ordered the new pump and I wanted to share pictures of the differences. New 26750-01KA The box sticker has the Manufacture date of 02/20 Assemble in Mexico casting of Mikuni Japan. It appears that it is rebuildable without having to support the impeller and press the shaft to get it apart there is a bolt holding the impeller to the shaft. Also changed the Thermostat and you can only purchase it with the housing that also has the Manufacture date of 01/20 And all the coolant hoses & Gates power grip shrink clamps.

It appears that Harley is keeping up with Parts and I might add they were the platinum painted just like the early bikes right up to the Silver Night Rods 2012?.
I also installed my Brand new under 100 dollar V&H 17553 Two into one and I plan on doing a write up on that along with some 1/4 mile runs and compare it to the stock exhaust with the SE slip ONs.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,113 Posts
My 2004 VRCSA started a small drip from the Water Pump weep hole and would happen right before the fans came on. Ordered the new pump and I wanted to share pictures of the differences. New 26750-01KA The box sticker has the Manufacture date of 02/20 Assemble in Mexico casting of Mikuni Japan. It appears that it is rebuildable without having to support the impeller and press the shaft to get it apart there is a bolt holding the impeller to the shaft. Also changed the Thermostat and you can only purchase it with the housing that also has the Manufacture date of 01/20 And all the coolant hoses & Gates power grip shrink clamps.

It appears that Harley is keeping up with Parts and I might add they were the platinum painted just like the early bikes right up to the Silver Night Rods 2012?.
I also installed my Brand new under 100 dollar V&H 17553 Two into one and I plan on doing a write up on that along with some 1/4 mile runs and compare it to the stock exhaust with the SE slip ONs.
Interesting. Thanks for the heads up.
Ron

1 - 2 of 2 Posts