Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to this form dose anyone have a two into one exhaust for sale that would fit my 2006 V Rod Street Rod with mid controls I'm having a next Impossible hard time finding one or any ideas where I might locate one I've looked everywhere.

·
VRSC est -03
3,095 Posts
Reactions: Blacc

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
644 Posts
Don’t know if it’s Available anymore but I’m running the Danmoto 2-1. It’s a cheap knockoff of the VH but it works, and although a bit loud… sounds good.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Trask just came out with one. I saw it on FB. I asked about fitment with mids and they said they "should" fit according to pictures. So.... might be worth a shot

·
Registered
120 Posts
Trask just came out with one. I saw it on FB. I asked about fitment with mids and they said they "should" fit according to pictures. So.... might be worth a shot
I'm willing to bet it fits the same as the VH Comp 2 into 1.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Honestly it didn't instill a lot of confidence with saying it "should" fit just by looking at a picture of a stock mid control bike. But... It might be fine.

·
Premium Member
10,815 Posts
I have a used super trap V5, bolts right up! Tunable, add/remove discs. Paid 900 - best offer!
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive fuel system

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
That Super Trapp V5 is a big power maker and still keeps noise in control due to the diameter and the flow it provides - Revo needs a little back pressure but not too much so the adjustable discs help to tune it into the sweet spot. Nice to see you come in and visit, and a real nice Roadrod VRSCR CPTJAM - let's see if we can keep you snooping around & get you over that 11,000 Post level !! WOW ! (y) :cool:

·
Premium Member
10,815 Posts
LOL! I’ve an 8 year head start, and I asked a lot of questions! Kills me to have parts gathering dust, when they are hard to find. Now, if I were only more organized……! Joe

·
Registered
156 Posts
I had seen that particular Vance & Hines 2 into 1 but I could never find it in stock thank you for the link
New to this form dose anyone have a two into one exhaust for sale that would fit my 2006 V Rod Street Rod with mid controls I'm having a next Impossible hard time finding one or any ideas where I might locate one I've looked everywhere.
If you're in California your odds are worse that you're gonna find anything at all. Bassani makes one right here in SoCal but can't sell me one because of the smog Nazis AKA (california air resource board)
Won't permit aftermarket systems.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts