Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
STEPHANIE-LONG-LEGS
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I appreciate this isn't the Classifieds, but just to Pre-warn anyone who may be interested I am soon putting up for grabs the bits of my VRSCB that won't go or I don't want on the DX.
No prices/pics as yet, but anyone interested, please PM with offer. You are welcome to collect or can meet somewhere.

If you look at my Gallery you should be able to see some of this stuff.

Sundowner Touring Seat.
Really nice condition. Includes separate Pillion Seat and Grab Strap. I've done quite a few really long trips and this seat is sooooooo Comfy!! Pillion never sat on!!
Has "V-ROD" Stitched in white into the Rider Backrest and "Harley Davidson" Etched into the Strap.
Won't fit DX nor probably any other model where the Ignition switch has been moved away from the below seat position.

"Ricks" Custom Alloys
I bought these because of the Cross-winds I got from the Solid stock wheels, PLUS they look fan-ruddy-tastik!
Matching Discs.
Obviously a few blemishes as they are about 2 years old, but with a bit of elbow grease these will come up virtually as-new. Include reasonably good Tyres. Cost three and a half grand new.

Screamin' Eagle Exhausts.
No scrapes! Pretty good nick. About 3 years old. No external rust (apart from Bolts).

Power Commander
PCIII. PN: 809-511
No Box but still have CD and PC Connecting Cables.
Relatively easy to fit (Plug & Play into Harness) but I would recommend having Bike Dyno'd after fitting.

If there is any more I'll list ASAP.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Interested in the pipes..but the currency conversion to aussie is really shit..
digger

·
STEPHANIE-LONG-LEGS
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
v3rod said:
Hi Steph
Did i meet you at the cider rally last year?
Probably!!
I was one of the Traders and did the Parade on my Triumph Bonny Silver Jubilee.

Were you a part of the drunken Kilt-wearing Scots contingency? I love it when you guys do the Parade in the Kilts with the Pipes blaring out.
Or am I just having another fantasy? :dance:

So, you there this year? I'll be trading again but this year we've ditched the clothing and now sell Belt Buckles, Vest Extenders and other "Bling".

·
STEPHANIE-LONG-LEGS
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
v3rod said:
See you there,and the answer is yes to all the above.

alex
Excellent!!
I should have the Night Rod with me this year.
See you there Alex.

Nice pair of Bikes you've got BTW.

Dunno if anyone is interested, but all the parts have now gone apart from the Wheels which I never got around to Advertising.
Looking for 600 Notes if anyone's interested.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts