Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a new v-rod and i here everybody talki9ng about upgrades and i was wondering where to go to find stuff for like powercomanders and pipes and stuff like that cause i cant seem to find and i dont beleive harley has it or they dont advertise it.any input would help

·
Resident Tugboat Cpt
4,443 Posts
Check on Ebay, in the Classified section here are on the Home page are suppliers links. Welcome.

·
That U in my mirror?
1,511 Posts
Use the search feature....talk to you in about a month when you're done.:D

·
iTrader Technician
4,467 Posts
cptnwarlock said:
Check on Ebay, in the Classified section here are on the Home page are suppliers links. Welcome.
:them:

:vrodforu:

·
Nate
3,277 Posts
If you want to buy HD stuff use Zanotti's, Chicago Harley, or Lake Shore HD as they offer %20 discount for online orders.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Well you are lucky (Ad SMART I might add) to have purchased the most perfect bike on the market, The DX IMHO just need the Pipes to be louder which will require a Fuel Managment system of some sort and thats it. Congrate on getting the Best looking Production bike ever made.

·
Registered
553 Posts
joedirt said:
i have a new v-rod and i here everybody talki9ng about upgrades and i was wondering where to go to find stuff for like powercomanders and pipes and stuff like that cause i cant seem to find and i dont beleive harley has it or they dont advertise it.any input would help
You are in for a very nice ride, but also consider this...
A dead stock V-Rod is a total delight to ride, and offers more than most riders are ever going to ask for... Yes, there are no shortage of upgrades and performance gear, and changing one thing, like free flowing exhaust mandates a fueler to compensate and re-tune... Turbos and NOS and big bore kits and...

...but why not just enjoy the ride and pick a direction to explore every sunny day you can, and spend the money on gas and beer... Yeah, there are a million things you can do to your bike other than ride it like you stole it, but none I can think of are half the fun... Enjoy your ride man, and above all just have fun for a while... This site, and the help and knowledge here will make your experience all the better, but out of the crate you ride one of the world's most unique and interesting motorcycles, so start there and you can't go wrong...

My two cents...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts