Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I'm new to the forum! Looks like a great place for advice and opinions!

Been riding HDs for about 7 years. The previous bikes were RoadKings.

Love the V-Rod, mine's an '03. Only problem is my Girlfriend actually wants to ride on it... Trying to coax her back onto the Roadking! Shoo!

I'm either in the UK or Ireland - if anyone else is out here ping me and we'll :cheers:.

Rodman

Attachments

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Welcome aboard Rodman

Max

·
4,638 Posts
Welcome rodman... You will soon learn that you have forum members like MAX,KAZ AND MR. KING and outhers who share there knowledge with all of us.... You would think that these guys designed the V-ROD :notworthy :notworthy:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

·
Registered
424 Posts
Uhmmm...is Rodman your last name? 'Cause when I read your post I was like, "What the hell?..."

Rodman is my last name. Funny...

Oh, and welcome.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey,

Rodman, but a lame attempt at a cool internet signon that recognizes my obsessive fascination with ... ahem... V-Rods.

Love the site so far, hope to use it alot. I've been riding HDs for a bit but the V-rod is a new page and a fantastic bike.
Plus carbon fiber looks kinda dumb on a roadking...

RMDBillet, we're probably not related.

;-)
Rodman

·
Registered
424 Posts
Manhorse said:
Your first name isn't Dennis is it????? :eek:
Fortunately, no, it's not Dennis. But I actually live pretty close to him and have thrown a drink or two down at his bar in Newport Beach.:cheers:

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Re: I'm new here too!

Christine said:
Whereabouts in the UK are you when you're there?

Christine

Generally in London, although I've done the hollyhead- Dun laoghaire ferry about 5 times this year. I commute back and forth via air a fair bit as well

I saw your posts re the UK V-rod meeting. I'd love to come out next time.

Rodman

1 - 14 of 14 Posts