Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm looking for a new V-rod or a night rod special... I know lots of people here go by their local HD dealer to check out what they got. Has anyone seen a good deal by their local dealer. If so, could you please let me know and pass the info along. I live in Houston Tx and the local dealers don't have much to offer...

Thank you.

Gabe

·
In the Shark Tank!!!
1,633 Posts
Call Cowboy in Austin, they have a new 'o6 A for a reduced price, almost 6 DX's, and a few R's for 13 out the door..... Had to stop in Friday and torture myself.

·
2007AW, 2010 Ultra
121 Posts
Also check with Texas HD in Conroe. Speak to George Peterson. They should still have one or two from either 06 or 07. They aren't really the HOT seller at that dealership (where i bought mine). The Woodlands HD has more in stock but jack up the prices a little.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well

Thanks for the input... I called Cowboy and they got me out the door on an 07 DX for $17281.00... I'll be picking it up Saturday... thanks for all the help... :notworth:

"Let's ride"

·
In the Shark Tank!!!
1,633 Posts
Do I get to at least drool on your bike first for you since I helped you??? What time are you picking it up???

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well

Well, the bike technically will be the wive's... but she only put 1600 miles on her current bike that is for sale now a 2003 Honda 750 Spirit... I ride an 07 Ultra but will be responsible to put soe miles on the V-rod just to make sure the battery stays charged for when ever the wife wants to ride it. I ride an 07 Ultra... had it for a little more than 3 months and I have over 5K miles already... I work saturday until noon, It will take me 2 hours to get to the dealer from houston... I think I'll be there around 3:30 - 4:00 pm... if you have time come by... I'll buy you dinner.

By the way I'm Gabe.

·
In the Shark Tank!!!
1,633 Posts
I will see what my twins and I are up to. :wazzup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts