Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Michigan Today! :hyper: Going to Turbo Dan's to Pic up my New Girl! :dance: It's about 2000 miles each way so I'm gonna be on the Road Towing a 30ft race Trailer the better part of a week.Don't Miss me to Much as I will have Lots to talk about when I return! :kaz:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Hey Kaz, just stop off here on your way back. I'll have a few cold ones waiting and a hot plate of food. Oh, and maybe you will let me see your GIRL. I promise I won't stroke her....Good luck

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
After you stop at Dereks place, keep going west through San Antonio and head west on Highway 90. I will have a few cold ones waiting also.

OK, maybe a meal can be had also.

·
Fireman/investigator
1,965 Posts
ummm.... El Paso is on the way back from Kings ;)

·
V-Rod Addict
466 Posts
Are you going to be in Metro-Detroit?

·
spit happens
5,534 Posts
I coming up to visit :thumb:

·
Fries with that?
1,541 Posts
Kaz, if you're taking I-70 across Indiana, I'll be in Cloverdale (40 miles west of Indy) this weekend - stop by the track and say HI!

·
4,638 Posts
MR_KING said:
After you stop at Dereks place, keep going west through San Antonio and head west on Highway 90. I will have a few cold ones waiting also.

OK, maybe a meal can be had also.
And when you are done at Mr. Kings head north :ride: about 2 hours to Killeen Texas so I can hook you up with a Texas :boobs: Woman.... Good luck Cowboy...

·
Fries with that?
1,541 Posts
bbruce65 said:
KBOlsen, what's up in Cloverdale?? I will be in the area visiting my parents in Brazil, IN...
Track day with SportBikeTrackTime at Putnam Park... getting schooled with my instructor on Saturday, then working with the newbies on Sunday. It's gonna be chilly... but I just hope it'll be DRY! :jeannie:

I've been waiting for this weekend since last FALL!

LOL - Kaz, at this rate you'd better plan on taking at least the next WEEK off!!!

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Ricky G. said:
And when you are done at Mr. Kings head north :ride: about 2 hours to Killeen Texas so I can hook you up with a Texas :boobs: Woman.... Good luck Cowboy...
You see if he comes East to Texas he will stop first in El Paso to see Greg687, then he will stop in Uvalde and see me, next on to San Marcos and see Derek, then up the road further and see you Ricky in Killeen.

Now if he goes home through Texas then he stops at your place first Ricky then he will.............oh well, I am sure everyone can figure it out from there!

·
Fireman/investigator
1,965 Posts
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Greg/Moderator
18,951 Posts
Kaz... We know that you will get on Dan's computer to see:wazzup: ........ so you better have some pics and updates!:stilpoke:

·
20 Eyes in my Head
5,557 Posts
Kaz,

You better hurry man! The weather is good for now, but gonna be colder by Easter and a few days thee after! Where in MI you going? I am near Flint, just south in a town called Grand Blanc.

Later,
Gary

·
Registered
715 Posts
When you get there take a quick Pic before you leave, were all in limbo around the world. :stilpoke:
Good Luck :hyper: :diablo:

·
Registered
974 Posts
Kaz , More Pictures.
You know we love the pictures that people post from road trips.
Thanks,
BobT

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm back!Check for my Post on the TRIP TO HELL AND BACK! :eek:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts