Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I'm finally a VRod owner!! Manhorse, ( my wonderful man) has purchased a new Vrod and I have become the new owner of the 2003 anniversary (Michaels original bike) totally chromed out bike. I love it. Became a rider almost a year ago with a 2003 1200 Custome Sporster. It was great to learn to ride on, but a bit harsh on the body after a hundred miles.
So hello eveyone and I look forward to chatting with everyone.

Cher

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
:vrodforu: Sho us some Pics! :thumb:

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Already added Val. :)

·
Geezer
13,343 Posts
Welcome Cher. I look forward to meeting you and Manhorse in mid June. Welcome to our addiction.

·
4,638 Posts
Manhorse said:
:welcome: to the Vrodforums newbie!!!!! :hidesbeh:

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:
Welcome...We know who the real boss is......

·
Yeah, but what if...
4,714 Posts
:welcome: :kaz:

·
Full Speed Realtor
271 Posts
Welcome Cher. Always happy to see a new member, especially a fellow Oregonian. Hope you love your new bike.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It's great receiving a wonderful welcome. Yes, the ride is great, much smoother than the Sporty.
I just love the looks from people when they see a woman riding such a awsome bike.
The CEO from Sony was in the office and our Chief Exec. of Marketing introduced me as "This is the woman that rides the VROD". I told you she's not what you would think. (My bike was parked outside).

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
VRod Cher said:
It's great receiving a wonderful welcome. Yes, the ride is great, much smoother than the Sporty.
I just love the looks from people when they see a woman riding such a awsome bike.
The CEO from Sony was in the office and our Chief Exec. of Marketing introduced me as "This is the woman that rides the VROD". I told you she's not what you would think. (My bike was parked outside).
COOL! :cool:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts