Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be in Montreal for a show at the Delta Centre-Ville Hotel From Oct 9-16, so let me know if anyone wants to meet up or hang out from around that area.

Also, let me know if anyone wants any t-shirts from the Silverdale, WA, USA Harley shop (Legend Harley Davidson) and which sizes.. maybe we can do a swap. }:)

Let me know what's worth seeing while there. I should have most evenings off and the morning of the 16th off, since I leave at 4pm.

Thanks,

-Gumbysbuff

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I'm not from Montreal but I frequent it. You should check out downtown, especially the old town district, notre damme, latin district, and St. Joseph's Oratory. Lots of good clubs and bars there. Also, be sure to grab a sandwich at Schwartz's.

·
Powdercoat Maniac
1,018 Posts
I'll be in Montreal for a show at the Delta Centre-Ville Hotel From Oct 9-16, so let me know if anyone wants to meet up or hang out from around that area.

Also, let me know if anyone wants any t-shirts from the Silverdale, WA, USA Harley shop (Legend Harley Davidson) and which sizes.. maybe we can do a swap. }:)

Let me know what's worth seeing while there. I should have most evenings off and the morning of the 16th off, since I leave at 4pm.

Thanks,

-Gumbysbuff
nice place to see
http://www.google.ca/images?client=...tle&resnum=4&ved=0CEUQsAQwAw&biw=1473&bih=986

this is about 2 hr north from montreal

and you can look st-catherine street, st-denis, st-laurent, they are the best montreal street
and old montreal also
i live 45 min north from mtl, work 8 to 5, have two kids busy a lot, but we could meet on week-end

Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts