Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
african paul said:
Done deed pal, you've been top of my ignore list for weeks.
I took the time to read all your posts, you need to get over yourself & grow up a bit. You appear to be a legend in your own lunchtime.
For a big guy you haven't got very broad shoulders.
Your right

·
Riding the good life
4,908 Posts
Dude tude rant? Chill out, have a beer or 2 or 3.....

·
Registered
769 Posts
Where is the drama?
I really don't see much in this forum, seems the v-rod crowd goes out of its way to help and keep the ego out of the mix. Maybe start a thread with:

"Why does Yamaha Warrior kick V-rod Butt?"
"V-rod extremely popular with Gay Men"
"Thank God they finally painted these things"

:ride:

·
Twisted!!!!!!!
1,471 Posts
What? Rick? Nahh!

There's ego here to lit a small 100 floor building :stooge:.

Rant? Nah! Didn't notice. Were you there? I sure wasn't. I didn't see anything, I didn't hear anything, I wasn't talking to anyone, told you, I was not there. Talk to me about ranting. Just get a Joker exhaust, a Race Tuner, and zero fringe. G'dam MF, I cutchu man, I cutchu deep. Just keeping up with holy wood stereotyping. Beer? Did I hear anyone say BEER?

I enjoy your posts, just chill a bit, who's buying the beer? T'is OK! Actually I kind of try to ignore my other myself telling me to be "level headed" at times :yak: , wear a tie :yak: , speak slowly :yak: , write legibly :yak: , don't fire people :yak: , lower my "tone" :yak: , and guess I've been succesful at it too. It gets me or other people in trouble. EVERYTHING will NEVER be perfect my way. Chill a bit, that's it! It works.

Am I ranting :hyper: ?

Too dramatic :( ?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Keep it coming dude!! Everyone is tough as hell over the internet man!! You must be proud...

We all have one thing in common... let's run with that... and check our inflated heads at the door... can we?

·
Twisted!!!!!!!
1,471 Posts
jlowry6 said:
Keep it coming dude!! Everyone is tough as hell over the internet man!! You must be proud...

We all have one thing in common... let's run with that... and check our inflated heads at the door... can we?
So true.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts