Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just bought this ICON Burner Jacket for my collection, but alas it is just too tight so I am going to find it a good home. ICON builds one of the finest jackets for safety and this design has "perfect" colored hotrod flames for either the V-Rod patch or orange and black bar and shield... This is my favorite jacket, but it's one size to small for my fat ass... Here's some of the features of this jacket... The size is Large (44-46) and condition is perfectly new...

This jacket sells for $450, so as far as a steal on a superior jacket with style and flare this is it...
http://www.mxdirtrider.com/h-products/pr-apparel-icon-jackets-Burner-men.htm

*This is without the V-Rod patch, which is shown for color match and design I was testing in Photorhop.

. Exclusive Icon "straight-cut" fit with broad shoulders, generous body, and ample sleeve
length for comfort in any riding position
. Premium quality 1.2-1.4mm drum-dyed cowhide leather with a fully insulated,
removable liner
. Full, internal CE-approved armor and size adjustable vents complete the package
. No restriction collarless neck
. Chest pocket/vents let you store valuables and/or cool down
. Zippered shoulder intakes offer ultimate climate control in a critical area
. CE-approved shoulder, back and elbow armor can be quickly removed for the
maximum amount of protection without sacrificing comfort
. Copped waist/drop tail patter keeps jacket from riding up while on your bike
. Micro perforated leather arms help cool you down when insulated liner is removed
. Waist expansion vents allow you to fine-tune this jacket for your body size

This jacket is without any scratches or damage, and I never wore it riding. I was going to add a back patch and tested both I thought perfect. I either have to have lipo-suction or just smile and let go of my favorite jacket design which is just slightly too small for me... I can point you to where you can get this V-Rod patch as well, if you wish. I have both the MOCO version and 4 new ones I purchased from this company... The orange and flames really click I think...
http://www.patch-master.com/index.php?language=en
*These are not MOCO authorized V-Rod patches, I only share this information for reference to my Photoshop simulation...
*Price includes shipping...

Attachments

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LIUNARep said:
pm with questions
To make life easier I will include shipping in the lower 48 in the price...
After doing a few simulations I had to have this jacket, but I bought it one size too small... For reference, I am 6'4" and push 215, and am pretty long from the waste up, so it's a bit short for me in length... I'll answer these questions here since it likely others might also seek that info...

I own two other ICON jackets, both XL's and hoped this would just sneak in under the (ten pounds of &^%$ in a five pound bag) problem threashold, but was wrong... If you wear a Large (44-46) this will be spot on, and with the addition of an Orange and Black back patch it could hardly be better...

I want to get about getting an XL after finding this a new home.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SOLD!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts