Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Pat's Fan
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its suposed to be in the airbox but where? And what does it look like. Ive read many times about the relocation and ive never given it a second thought. But i went out and looked for it and im not really sure what im looking for.
Ive assumed that it has some wires comming off of it but im stumped.

Any help??

· Pat's Fan
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mine is an 02 and has a smooth cover. Im currently running topless. Was this item supposed to be attached to the top of the cover b4 i removed it (the cover). Or is it somewhere else on the bike.
Could somebody show me a picture of what i should be looking for or show a pic of where it is on the bike (stock 02)

· Pat's Fan
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im running the SE slipons and filter flash that it got when I i put the SE pipes on.

The relocation requires a flash........the topless requires a flash. Or is it just one flash the puts the two together?
Im thinking of getting the race tuner as well...........would this allow me to do my own adjustmetns if i just bought the relocation kit?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.