Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
VRSCF User
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ...

I've been watching and reading on that forum since I decided to purchase a used V-Rod ...

Finally , when I asked the salesman at the nearest dealer, if he could get me a used V-rod ... he said " why don't you go for a new one " .... when he said the price I was like ...woow thats a good price.... ... but ....

I continued to search for used .... and for all the money I would spend to make the used bike the way I would like it ... It was near the price of the new one ...

The salesman called me back in january ... to tell me that it was cheaper than the other day ....

I got back there and call for one Vivid Black VRSCF 2011 .. I'll receive it in April ... And IM F****** Happy about it !

·
Banned
1,783 Posts

·
VRSCF User
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As I said in another thread ...

I'll start by removing restrictions in the stock pipes ....

Convert to HIDs

And maybe next year ...a drop would be cool ... :D

·
Registered
375 Posts
What did you pay 'out the door'?

I just rented an 'F' while in Orlando to make sure this is 'the one' for me, and YEP the Muscle was everything I hoped it would be... so now I get to start the shopping process.

·
VRSCF User
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What did you pay 'out the door'?

I just rented an 'F' while in Orlando to make sure this is 'the one' for me, and YEP the Muscle was everything I hoped it would be... so now I get to start the shopping process.
The MSRP is 16589 $ +shipping (around 400$) ...

I negociate myself some accessories ...

The thing is the're not much of them .... I bought the last one the dealer got in command until near september ... (that's what he said ...is it true or not ... then I dont know .. )

1 - 9 of 9 Posts