Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well that did not work????? Any way there is a small pic by my name atleast. This is my 2002 that I waited for a very long time at my dealer. I picked it up on Dec 17th ,2001. I was the first in St Louis I think.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Welcome digger, wasn't digger one of the names up for grabs for the v-rod?

To attach an image click on the manage attachments button and then it will open a new box and let you browse for an image then you must select the attach button and then it will upload the images.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
:welcome: :kaz:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks,
Max the answer to your question about the name Digger, is kind of yes. The way I understand it "Digger" was the code name for the Vrod that the employee's called it. I think the actual profect name was P4. During the time I was waiting for the bike to come in I had to think of a plate for it, I figured it kinda fit.

Well here is my bike in a snap shot: Eurocomponents 250 rear tire kit, three spoke black wheels, Dual 6 piston PM's up front and a four piston in the rear, Works Performance Pro Racer shocks, Awsome color, BuB pipes, sound great form what I have been reading here last night they need to go, Barrett extra plate clutch, and other Misc parts.

I have done all the work myself, which was a great learning experience. Next hopefully some rear controls like Eurorider's I saw in Daytona, Big bore kit and paint my frame and other misc parts black to really tie the orange and black color scheme together.

Also in my arsenal I have a 2003 Big Dog Chopper that is an absolute hoot to ride. I love both of the bikes, two comepletely different bikes same great mission, SPEED and lots of it.

I am looking forward to sharing ideas and info between us.

Matt

·
If You Ain't Cav...
2,069 Posts
Matt,
I believe that I talked to you and your wife/girlfriend on Main Street one night! You asked me to look at another V-Rod's VIN number?!?! I am glad to see that you found our corner of the internet (phrase borrowed from KBOlsen:cool: ) and look forward to you experience and posts on the Forums... You have a SWEET ride!:D
Mike

·
Fireman/investigator
1,965 Posts
welcome! glad you made it :)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Welcome!!!!!!!!!

Nice to see another 250 Eurocomponant wheeled bike! Great list of mods. Did the PM brakes make a difference? Good luck & ride safe, Fredfryguy :welcome: :cheers:
Digger said:
I was there, just arrived a little late. Here is a pic of my bike, I hope.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I absolutely love the PM brakes up front, they are really pricey but I think well worth it. This thing stops on a dime now. Its amazing how bad stock Harley Brakes really are. You have no idea until you get something that works exceptionally well.

Matt

1 - 13 of 13 Posts