Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A pic from my Laughlin Photo Shoot by Steve Bohn Editor of Hot Rod Bike! :notworth: :kaz:

Attachments

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
:rofl2:

·
4,638 Posts
Super Kaz said:
A pic from my Laughlin Photo Shoot by Steve Bohn Editor of Hot Rod Bike! :notworth: :kaz:
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

·
just a ghost now
2,719 Posts
Kaz quoted:

"Them people over there officer, they held a gun to my head and said if I didn't do a bad a$$, smokey burnout, they'd kill me!!"

·
Registered
305 Posts
Don't let Kaz BS you all!!! He was squirming like a worm on a fish hook!!! :rofl2: In fact I think I saw a small wet spot in the crotch area of his leathers!!! :paper:

·
Ted
1,629 Posts
Kaz,

I heard you dug a 4" deep rut in the asphalt with your burn out and that's why they were pi$$ed off. Wish I could have seen it.

·
4,638 Posts
Zeeman said:
Don't let Kaz BS you all!!! He was squirming like a worm on a fish hook!!! :rofl2: In fact I think I saw a small wet spot in the crotch area of his leathers!!! :paper:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Chad 02 V-ROD
1,364 Posts
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
I seek only water...
1,029 Posts
:rofl2:

·
Fireman/investigator
1,965 Posts
"....wearing an elf suit without a permit"

;)

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Fireman/investigator
1,965 Posts
Kaz, you know all this is harmless ribbing. It's just jealousy, honest :)

·
Registered
305 Posts
I'm thinking of starting a separate website.... www.bizzareadventuresofkaz.com! What do you guys think? I'm sure I'll have plenty of material! :laugh:

·
Fireman/investigator
1,965 Posts
we would lose all of the material for THIS website ;)

·
Registered
596 Posts
Kaz,
NICE PHOTO I am going to use it as wallpaper if that is OK? I also got your message about the shocks
Thanks
Kev

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Kevin,
It would be a Honor for me to be Your Screen Saver! :plause: The shocks went out yesterday 2 day so you should have them tomorrow! :thumb:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts