Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I just wanted to let you know I picked up my Vrod yesterday. ;)

I bought the 03 100th anniversary two tone which is the model I fell in love with a couple years ago.

Here's the scoop.

I bought it from a lady who is an employee of Circuit City. She won it in a company contest by selling the most Direct TV accounts to their customers.
It was delivered to her in December of last year and had 1 mile on it before I rode it home. Now it has about 30 miles on it. It was garaged kept and is immaculate and I believe I got a very good deal on it.

Now its back to accessorising!!! The first thing I need is a better rear seat and backrest for my girlfriend as we ride two up quite a bit. She does have her learners now and is learning to ride (because she wants to) and will probably have a bike in a few months.

I had a great ride home and my back wasn't sore in the least which is a little unusual for my back.

I will continue to log on and learn here and appreciate all of the help all of you offer on so may topics.

I will post some pics as soon as I have the time to study this site a little more and figure out how to use all the bells and whistles.

Scott

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Coolbreeze said:
I had a great ride home and my back wasn't sore in the least which is a little unusual for my back.
First, Congrats on the new ride! I have the anniv. 2-tone as well. I love the color combo.

As far as your back not hurting, that's the "V-Rod High". However, you will be wanting to change out that seat in a few miles. Trust us.

How is the battery since it has basically sat for 5 months??

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Congrats coolbreeze,welcome to the club.

·
skin changer
824 Posts
Way to go Coolbreeze.... :cheers:
Now get off the computer and ride to the Harley dealer and get a Sundowner seat...you'll be glad you did. :ride:

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bbruce65 said:
How is the battery since it has basically sat for 5 months??
The owner bought a new battery before advertising the bike.

It pretty much sat in a heated garage through the winter. Right now, the battery is perfect.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts