Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the dealership today to look at it, they were finishing up the assembly and said it'd be ready first thing in the morning. Can't wait!!! I'll post pics soon as I get through with the maiden voyage...

·
ELMO
74 Posts
Congratz on the New "F"

Sam

·
Registered
111 Posts
Congratz!! I just picked mine up this past weekend and I absolutely am in LOVE! Have a blast with it and be safe!! This bike pulls hard!! :)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Welcome brother! Post pics.

·
Speed Freak
88 Posts
Congrats!

...and a little jealous.

I was hoping mine would be ready this weekend, but looks like it will be another week...

·
Registered
363 Posts
Congrats! Remeber to ignore those break-in instructions and ride it home like you stole to get those rings to seal!

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everybody!!! Sadly, I've only had a chance to put about 5 miles on it so far... I'm on leave, at home helping my folks out with their business and I've been working 12-15 hr days all week. I rode it back from the dealership, one lap around town, and thats it... tomorrow I leave for Mexico for a week, but when I get back, that thing will be running non-stop until it gets too cold to ride!

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here's a cell phone pic from the day I picked her up! I friggin LOVE this bike! Only had a chance to put about 150 miles on her so far, but soon as I get another warm day, I'll go out and double that!

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts