Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
pronounced "shane"
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for two nylon v-rod bags. I've seen some threads in the past where guys have lost one, or laid the bike down and thrashed one of the bags. I need two bags from which I will canibalize the hardware off the backs, and then mount to a pair of aftermarket bags.

Even if you've got just one bag laying around, pm me. Maybe someone else will have another. Thanks. And, yes, I have been trying the WTB section.

·
Firefighter
191 Posts
i've got one that fell off the bike a couple years ago. i think the mounting plate is in good shape, but i haven't looked at the bag for a long time, so i could be wrong. its just sitting on the shelf in the garage if you're intersted. i do know that the stud that connects it to the HD quick release took some damage though. not sure what all parts you need and don't need.

·
pronounced "shane"
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i've got one that fell off the bike a couple years ago. i think the mounting plate is in good shape, but i haven't looked at the bag for a long time, so i could be wrong. its just sitting on the shelf in the garage if you're intersted. i do know that the stud that connects it to the HD quick release took some damage though. not sure what all parts you need and don't need.
I need all of the hardware that comes fastened to the bag (not the hardware that is fastened to the bike). Any way you can either tell whether it is damaged, or perhaps take a pic of it?

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Do you still need these? Please let me know. Joe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts